State of Origin State Of Origin 2018

AVATAR Bet READ RULES ON FIRST POST - Which team do you support?

• NSW

• QLD

Results are only viewable after voting.

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
Really enjoyed the game.

Thought NSW were going to run away with it when they scored that try right on half time.

After that QLD comeback came, you'd have to think that the NSW players would have been thinking "Fuck this game, we already won what matters" somewhere in the back of their heads.

Not a DCE fan, but thought he played well.

The Slater man of the series decision is pretty crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inruin

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Missed the game, thought I'd have an early night and get up for England Croatia.

My three teams lost this past week.

Must mean I'm owed a Warriors win....that's how life works dont it Melenials ?

eric

1st Grade Fringe
May 27, 2015
GC
DCE was a colossus last night lol what a game from him. Some really nice kicks.

Hilarious that Slater got man of the series as a retirement gift.

Also I hate Tariq Sims so much

Reactions: Run_it_str8

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Can I get rid of this shit avatar now?
Which shit avatar? You got a NSW blues champions one right now so you must have changed it already.

Wasnt the rule that supporters of the losing series team have to keep that avatar for the rest of the next 5 years?

Yeah you can change it mate.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
just heard slater won player of the series.. I am honestly starting to feel the NRL is a rigged competition.

Certain players and teams ARE treated better than others, this is proof

Reactions: Sup42 and matiunz

natedogg

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 12, 2012
This reeks of the same bullshit that happened when New Zealand won the world cup in 2008 when DARREN Lockyer won man of the match.

I mean you have to do something pretty damn special to win that award in a world cup, and be on the loosing side.

One thing that comes to mind, is winning the game.

Another thing that comes to mind, you must have played EVERY game in the series no matter what competition, WC, Origin, 4 Nations etc.

Clearly there were better players than him on another team, because their team did not win.

Funny that he happens to be one of the selectors for Billys award.

Just adds another string to the bow of the NRL being rigged.

The fact the warriors have actually made it too, 2 grand finals within the space of 10 years is actually a pretty amazing achievement in itself.

It sucks to see our team get so heavily scrutinised when watching games, but lets be honest. They never want to see a New Zealand team in the GF

On paper the team we had in the GF in 2011, compared to the some of the rosters we have had since, makes you wonder.

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2016
This reeks of the same bullshit that happened when New Zealand won the world cup in 2008 when DARREN Lockyer won man of the match.

I mean you have to do something pretty damn special to win that award in a world cup, and be on the loosing side.

One thing that comes to mind, is winning the game.

Another thing that comes to mind, you must have played EVERY game in the series no matter what competition, WC, Origin, 4 Nations etc.

Clearly there were better players than him on another team, because their team did not win.

Funny that he happens to be one of the selectors for Billys award.

Just adds another string to the bow of the NRL being rigged.

The fact the warriors have actually made it too, 2 grand finals within the space of 10 years is actually a pretty amazing achievement in itself.

It sucks to see our team get so heavily scrutinised when watching games, but lets be honest. They never want to see a New Zealand team in the GF

On paper the team we had in the GF in 2011, compared to the some of the rosters we have had since, makes you wonder.
Yep just typical dirty Queensland grubs.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
fanrrior
Rizzah
RobRoyMcCoy
playdaball
Sup42 Sup42
wallacenz wallacenz
ryno
Wellington Warrior
BiggerD
koolkat
Inruin Inruin
Arfur
breakWON
hman
Veltix
matiunz
DavidMcKay1974
jonno
bunnyglory
Johnnyray
W.A warrior
3rdstriker
Draw and Pass
ricko.55
usiz.king
leaguejunkie
Sledge Sledge
Tragic
Whiteknight
DallyM
Big_Fattz
Stalefish540
Kestrel84
blue bells
Iceman143
Lukacz
CEEMANU
Kwh157

Just waiting on tajhay tajhay :):D:p...

0000.jpg

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Wait...arent you guys going to call a convention to discuss the fall of the empire before deciding on our avatar? Atleast have some lengthy discussion before deciding on our penalty :)

What does that say anyway? Cant get past that revolting colour. Why do you QLD supporters have such bad taste? :)

• Haha
Reactions: FAN

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings