Internationals State of Origin 2015

So far this game is a great example of what is wrong with nrl refs. A string of penalties one way followed by some weak make up ones. You just know NSW will get a stack of calls in the last 20 and their 20pts behind.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I think finally one of the teams has remember that its origin and stepped up. the gang tackling at the start by QLD set the tone. NSW have shown nothing in return. Pity if they had, it would be one of the great games, but NSW well...

Also i think Hoffmans injury was in the arm, not the calf. They did say he couldnt take a needle for it, so i wonder if that means bad things for the warriors this weekend.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Be a GC Laurie don't use an injured player in a lost cause, leave Hoffa on the bench.

Lillyman been great since he came on, Thurston is too smart for these bozos when he's got time and space

gREVUS

Contributor
did anyone see the sign in the crowd? it said " Shes Blue as" with a huge arrow pointing down on the angle, on the second line it says " but shes Cute"

• Haha
Reactions: mt.wellington

gREVUS

Contributor
i think any more points scored and this goes down as the biggest winning margin in any SOO game. Highest score is 56 -16 to NSW in 2000 (thank u wikipedia)

gREVUS

Contributor
Make em tackle more and the rest is easy...
nah it was the intensity of the tackling that made the difference very early on.

also they are going on about the unique atmosphere of the event, but its fucken obvious that its the only place they have played this year that is a rectangular stadium built for league. Course its better.

gREVUS

Contributor
What a dick Cameron... Parker standing there clearly wanting a kick.
because he didnt want to ruin Darius Boyd's moment by allowing another person to kick the last goal in Boyd's last game. I thought it was respectful personally, but i guess its perspective.

Reactions: eudebrito