Internationals Spoilers: New Zealand v PNG

IanS_old

A different Kiwi side tonight with key players a lot more involved.

16-0 after 25 or so minutes.

Off to the airport soon so feel free to contribute.

Jesbass_old

Video ref for a possible try to Perrett.

Ganson's been having a shocker.

Jesbass_old

Last week's result really seemed to wake us up. We are, as you say, Ian, a different side.

Jesbass_old

A bit of dropped ball from both sides tonight. We lose possession 30 metres out from the PNG line.

Jesbass_old

Man, Gene has been brilliant - like Tonga's Latu, he's been directing everything.

Jesbass_old

Yeah, it's definitely working, but about 10 seconds behind. Great quality for a website, though.

Jesbass_old

That's half time. 22-0. We were controlling it well, but got sloppy on our last pair of sets.

IanS_old

Halftime.

Not a bad effort.

22-0 hopefully work on those little ptb errors and kick on.

Jesbass_old

Meanwhile, the ABs and Wallabies are locked up at 14-14 after 51 minutes. I can't believe I just checked that, lol.

Kid-Dynamite_old

No dis-respect to PNG but they are basically as good as a team like Tonga, who we put away comfortably, and we should be beating them rather easily! It's good to get some confidence back from last week though!

Jesbass_old

Protecting that 'against' scoreline will be one of Kearney's key points, I reckon. Sure, score plenty more tries, but defend that 0 against them like their World Cup campaign depends on it.

Jesbass_old

No dis-respect to PNG but they are basically as good as a team like Tonga, who we put away comfortably, and we should be beating them rather easily! It's good to get some confidence back from last week though!

I'd be fairly comfortable in backing PNG to beat Tonga...