Internationals Spoilers: New Zealand -V- England

Jesbass_old

England knock it on, but it looked back to me at first glance. That COULD be the game, but we've still got 4 to go.

Jesbass_old

Got to the halfway mark at the end of our set. Fien kicks for touch but Pryce gets it and looks to spark something, but Gardner knocks on! (Again, it didn't look too forward at first glance.)

Jesbass_old

Fien kicks across field, Vatuvei passes it back and Benji scores!

TRYTRYTRYTRYTRYTRYTRYTRYTRYTRY!!!

GAME OVER!!!

Jesbass_old

New Zealand 32 (Ropati 2, Perrett, Hohaiai, Harrison, Marshall tries; Smith 3/4 goals, Marshall 1/1) KTC
England 22 (McGuire 2, Peacock, Gleeson tries; Purdham 0/1 goal, Burrow 3/3 goals)

Jesbass_old

What a horrible reward for the winner - the chance to get hammered by the Aussies, lol. It's like winning The Contender to get pummeled by Oscar de la Hoya! :lol1:

Jesbass_old

Smith narrowly misses. 80th minute.

New Zealand 32 (Ropati 2, Perrett, Hohaiai, Harrison, Marshall tries; Smith 3/5 goals, Marshall 1/1)
England 22 (McGuire 2, Peacock, Gleeson tries; Purdham 0/1 goal, Burrow 3/3 goals)

Skinny_Ravs82

and Smith comes back to take the kick (this a type of kick Witty would do with his eyes closed! haha)

misses it stays 32-22 and game over

Jesbass_old

Cayless knocks on from the kick off, but that's full time.

New Zealand 32 (Ropati 2, Perrett, Hohaiai, Harrison, Marshall tries; Smith 3/5 goals, Marshall 1/1)

Jesbass_old

I am NOT looking forward to next week. We scraped through. We limped like a bad poker player. Seriously, we need to step up - no, leap up - to have a chance.

Jesbass_old

Benji being interviewed after the game says there's a lot of improvement in the team - I sure hope so.

Jesbass_old

Cayless being interviewed acknowledging that we slackened off and recognises that there's plenty of hard work to be done.