Internationals Spoilers: Australia -V- England

Jesbass_old

The poor English. There's still another 12 minutes to play through. 68 gone with Australia kicking the ball dead.

Esoj_old

still time for aus to hit the 50 which I think they could do.

Esoj_old

penalty to aus and they go down the other end and slater scores.

Jesbass_old

Slater's got his hattrick, too. Had to work for it, but he had the momentum.

Australia 44 (Inglis 3, Slater 3, Laffranchi, Monaghan tries; Prince 6/8 goals)
England 4 (Roby try; Sinfield 0/1)

Kick to come.

Jesbass_old

Matty Johns is talking up Issac Luke. He reckons we could compete with the Aussies, assuming we sort out our halves.

Jesbass_old

Kick is over.

Australia 46 (Inglis 3, Slater 3, Laffranchi, Monaghan tries; Prince 7/9 goals)

72 gone.

Jesbass_old

England kick the ball dead.

Apparently their lock is 16 years old?!

Viking_old

Haha! Who do you have? Eddie and Stevo? The Aussies aren't too bad - not gloating, but understandably impressed and relaxed.

Yeah I think so.

England are rubbish! Perhaps they're missing quality players who are in the Irish and Scottish teams. I'd replace that whole backline except Gardner. Pryce at 6 is the same as Inglis or Mateo at standoff, stifles their attacking talent.

Jesbass_old

Yeah I think so.

England are rubbish! Perhaps they're missing quality players who are in the Irish and Scottish teams. I'd replace that whole backline except Gardner. Pryce at 6 is the same as Inglis or Mateo at standoff, stifles their attacking talent.

Nah, Great Britain was usually about 90% English. In fact, the only non-Englishman of recent times who springs to mind is Brian Carney.

Jesbass_old

Try time.

Australia 50 (Inglis 3, Slater 3, Laffranchi 2, Monaghan tries; Prince 7/9 goals)

Kick to come.

Jesbass_old

Haha, Sterlo has suggested sending the Kangaroos to India, because the Aussies could do with a few 50s over there... :lol1:

Jesbass_old

Easy kick.

Australia 52 (Inglis 3, Slater 3, Laffranchi 2, Monaghan tries; Prince 8/10 goals)

Viking_old

Nah, Great Britain was usually about 90% English. In fact, the only non-Englishman of recent times who springs to mind is Brian Carney.

I thought so, all the names looked familiar.

England should worry more about losing to Samoa or Fiji now.