Internationals Spoilers: Australia -V- England

Jesbass_old

England lose the ball 30m out from their own try line. England have regathered to lead the possession with 51%.

Jesbass_old

Australia 16 (Inglis 2, Slater tries; Prince 2/2 goals)
England 4 (Roby try; Sinfield 0/1)

Try awarded. No control on the ball, but no separation either.

Kick to come. A real blow to England after Australia had to absorb a heap of pressure from the visitors. Hopefully they can regroup and avoid a rout.

Jesbass_old

Kick is narrowly wide.

Australia 16 (Inglis 2, Slater tries; Prince 2/3 goals)

Jesbass_old

England let the ball go dead, but an English player had attempted a charge down and made a minor part of contact, so it's a drop out.

Jesbass_old

Laffranchi is over, and that may knock England out of the match.

Australia 20 (Inglis 2, Slater, Laffranchi tries; Prince 2/3 goals)

Kick to come.

Jesbass_old

Australia 22 (Inglis 2, Slater, Laffranchi tries; Prince 3/4 goals)

Jesbass_old

Half time.

Australia 22 (Inglis 2, Slater, Laffranchi tries; Prince 3/4 goals)

Well, England kept pushing the line but couldn't capitalise, whereas Australia did what they usually do - perform clinically and score points.

Viking_old

Wellens is the slowest fullback in the world. All their backs are inferior to Aus. England is lucky that McGuire is on now, Pryce had nothing.

Esoj_old

england put the pressure on but got nothing out of it. aus come down the other end and scored tries. england did a lot more tackling I think in that half will surely hurt them at the back end of the second. the aus machine just rolls on soaked up the pressure then cut loose at the other end. this could be another massive rout by the aussies unless england lift their game and score some points

Jesbass_old

Welcome, guys. I was getting pretty lonely there.

Viking - yeah, Wellens really does look slow. I was really surprised, because apparently this squad was picked for its speed. Pryce looks like he'll be back, so we'll see...

Esoj - England actually only made about 18 more tackles, and 2 more missed tackles according to the preliminary stats. On the stats, this is a close, close match. The scoreboard tells a different story, of course.

Viking_old

Welcome, guys. I was getting pretty lonely there.

Viking - yeah, Wellens really does look slow. I was really surprised, because apparently this squad was picked for its speed. Pryce looks like he'll be back, so we'll see...

Esoj - England actually only made about 18 more tackles, and 2 more missed tackles according to the preliminary stats. On the stats, this is a close, close match. The scoreboard tells a different story, of course.

I'm watching on the link that Newbie listed while working on 2 different computers remotely so I'm charging for my time LOL. The only drawback is English commentary, the excuses are coming thick and fast.

Jesbass_old

An odd mid-range kickoff, (not long or short), from England, and we're underway with a penalty to Australia for stripping.

Jesbass_old

I'm watching on the link that Newbie listed while working on 2 different computers remotely so I'm charging for my time LOL. The only drawback is English commentary, the excuses are coming thick and fast.

I've got Channel 9, so no complaints from me. ;)

Jesbass_old

An attempted (and failed) English knock on. Aussies have a set play from the scrum...

Jesbass_old

Another line drop out in Australia's favour. A good kick through from Prince and Tate was beckoning.