Internationals Spoilers and Match Talk: New Zealand v Australia

moonfire_old

Wow, after getting up early for the Super League Grand Final i forgot this game was even on. I think that was a good thing by the updates.

Skinny_Ravs82

Pretty obvious, we don't have individual brilliance, we don't have combinations and understanding...AND we always shy away from playing Australia. That is always the case. Our plaeyrs don't take it to them like they do for their NRL clubs.

Skinny_Ravs82

Only enjoyably moment from the game...was off-field. LOL. Channel 9 camera caught a glimpse of Tate doing sideline comments..and he waved! haha!

Sorry, probably not funny but its the only thing I actually liked from today..after such a scoreline like this :(

Skinny_Ravs82

perhaps but with a man down and half a dozen injured players..it was pretty much going to happen

MarkW_old

perhaps but with a man down and half a dozen injured players..it was pretty much going to happen

That's still no excuse for how crappy our boys played. They were always going to struggle to keep the game close having lost Matai, but they simply had no clue how to contain the Aussies or use the ball effectively on attack when they did manage to hold on to it.
Simply put, a rubbish performance by the Kiwis who were beaten by a team with more passion and class.

Skinny_Ravs82

LOL what makes you think I said that as an excue? Because I quite clearly didn't. Was just pointing out those made it worse along with the bad ball-handling and everything else that the team did wrong.

Skinny_Ravs82

Well, another flipside. Well done Pricey on the try!! haha. He's been getting a fair few lately...