Internationals Spoilers and Match Talk: Australia v New Zealand

NEWBIE_old

our centres never learn the australians always go around us because our centres always rush in especially ropati. i would put inu in for ropati. and have sa as the other centre if matai gets suspended. and you gotta have isaac luke over fein

Tajhay_old

blair and mannering were non existent.

helatau offers jack shit off the bench.

benji needs to be first receiver and create doubt in the oppositions minds.

we have a long way to go.

Esoj_old

we were poor for sure but aus were getting massive boost from the officials which in my opinion blew the score out a bit more than it probably was.

Tajhay_old

we were poor for sure but aus were getting massive boost from the officials which in my opinion blew the score out a bit more than it probably was.

the score was kind to us. they dominated the entire game and should have scored more. regardless of the refs calls, we were piss poor and a mile behind the convicts.

Tajhay_old

hohaia went well i thought..he was probably our only creative light.

benji was nowhere in the second half. thomas...well he was at his usual best...pass....pass....pass....

NEWBIE_old

how is that we have two better halves in taumata and chase playing one game for the maoris and we have a dud in thomas as our world cup halfback

NEWBIE_old

how is that we have two halves in aarana taumata and rangi chase playing one game for the maoris at the world cup and we have a dud in thomas as our world cup halfback

Tajhay_old

how is that we have two halves in aarana taumata and rangi chase playing one game for the maoris at the world cup and we have a dud in thomas as our world cup halfback

because kearney said he owes thomas and he was one of the first people picked when he named this squad....because he made himself available for the kiwis anzac test giving him only 2 days to get here and play a game.

id rather have fien at halfback anyday.

interesting comment from gould(game just starting here in brisbane)...matai playing out of position on the other side to accomodate....ropati....

Esoj_old

definitely need to make some changes as some of you have mentioned already and well just play a lot better. 3 teams may go through from this pool but playing aus first up is just brutal and I am sure took a lot out of us.

NEWBIE_old

interesting comment the commentators said about ricky stuart saying steve matai is a cheap shot merchant, this is the same coach who has the dirtest player in the nrl in his sharks team paul gallen and that other tosser greg bird