State of Origin SOO 2021 - Game 3

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
Val Holmes looks gone.
Think that was an interesting tackle that did that. Don’t think it was illegal but it had a bit of the tip tackle action in it. With a lift drive and slam motion. Definitely slammed his his into the turf. I thought he’d pull up concussed but it was all on the point of his shoulder. Make a rule for that one V’Landys!!!😂

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Apparantly some disorder/issue with his voicebox. I at first thought his voice sounded like that because of all the yelling he'd do during a game. But evidently not.

I guess if the rugby league lark hadn't paid off he could have made a living voicing Oscar The Grouch in a live-action version of Sesame Street or something...

How shitty is it going to be for the New South Wales Lose I mean Blues holding up the S of O shield after they've lost?!

Reactions: BeastMode

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Holmes gorrrrne.

Cue boring cliche line about Watson...

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
I quite like it. that husky, scratchy voice grows on you after a while.

100x better than listening to Daryl Halligan…
And also because Lockyer sounds like he knows what he's talking about....

Reactions: BeastMode

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
AJ Brimsons style icon

F3C55699-68A9-4D20-BEA4-DD91AB3C8E73.jpeg

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
Hey it’s close on the scoreboard but am I the only one who thinks Origin feels a bit flat? There’s not a lot of magic or memorable moments happening here. Just feels like an ordinary game of NRL. Rabs commentary doesn’t make up for it sorry. I’m struggling…

1626262703401.gif

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Hey it’s close on the scoreboard but am I the only one who thinks Origin feels a bit flat? There’s not a lot of magic or memorable moments happening here. Just feels like an ordinary game of NRL. Rabs commentary doesn’t make up for it sorry. I’m struggling…

View attachment 44617

flat like a flat chested girl lying on the beach....

nothing to see ....

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings