General Should Any Vulcans Get A Run ??

So your answer is to put out a winger who can't make the Vulcans into first grade and that will solve all our problems? I think not.

I don't rate Tupou but dropping him for a nobody in the last round is not the answer.

Collier save all our problems ? , cant recall saying that

this site is hardcase, mention a name and everyone runs with it lol

algood

lets just hope whoever gets picked this week can get off their a!! and atleast make it interesting...

Collier save all our problems ? , cant recall saying that

this site is hardcase, mention a name and everyone runs with it lol

algood

lets just hope whoever gets picked this week can get off their a!! and atleast make it interesting...

Your comment "ohwell lets put the same team out again and get smashed again !!" suggests you think changes are what is needed to win. The only name you mention without saying they are rubbish is Collier.

Topou out for Collier. Collier to take the kicks. Maloney and his BS defense can piss off to the Roosters a week early. Carlos to stand off. If no one else available for fullbsck then Carlos to fullback and Godinet to stand off. Brown to the bench as hooker cover. Ivan Penehe perhapes to centre or Benry. Elijah Taylor our of the squad or to the bench. Luck to lock.
Well, that at least takes care of some of the pea hearts that should have been dropped weeks ago for gutless performances.

Watched Counties Stingrays V Auckland Falcons last night that big prop from Mt Albert Soape Kavaliku he should be playing for Vulcans. Kavaliku gets through a heap of work tonnes of passion solid player would be better then any of the props their at the moment

Watched Counties Stingrays V Auckland Falcons last night that big prop from Mt Albert Soape Kavaliku he should be playing for Vulcans. Kavaliku gets through a heap of work tonnes of passion solid player would be better then any of the props their at the moment

Kavaliku is too big, fat & lazy for NSW Cup.

Your comment "ohwell lets put the same team out again and get smashed again !!" suggests you think changes are what is needed to win. The only name you mention without saying they are rubbish is Collier.

i only mentioned collier becasue thats the only player i could remember in the Vulcans lol , i said give him a run becasue tupou is mud, i didnt say he would solve "all" our problems....i think your making to much of me just mentioning one player who could possibly get a run, not a big deal really

getting beaten by 30, what 3 or 4 times in the last 5 or so weeks is just crap, i hope iro rings the changes, if they get beaten again, then they know that feeling oh to well.

Kavaliku is too big, fat & lazy for NSW Cup.

Is that right?haha first impressions I thought he had a huge work rate last night but that's only one game to judge him by. I understand he's already played Vulcans in 2010 too so maybe past that stage NSW Cup days now

its been announced godinet will play 7 this week, johnsons been dropped. Good news imo, Godinet gets his chance where I think he would best fit into the team.

Theyre also dumping maloney to the bench and starting Mateo.. weird decision imo, thought they would have given the job to carlos.

its been announced godinet will play 7 this week, johnsons been dropped. Good news imo, Godinet gets his chance where I think he would best fit into the team.

Theyre also dumping maloney to the bench and starting Mateo.. weird decision imo, thought they would have given the job to carlos.

1 CARLOS TUIMAVAVE
2 BILL TUPOU
3 BEN HENRY
4 KONRAD HURRELL
5 MANU VATUVEI
6 FELETI MATEO
7 PITA GODINET
8 JACOB LILLYMAN
9 ALEHANA MARA
10 BEN MATULINO
11 ELIJAH TAYLOR
12 SIMON MANNERING (c)
13 MICHEAL LUCK
Interchange:
14 RUSSELL PACKER
15 SIONE LOUSI
16 UKUMA TA’AI
17 LEWIS BROWN
18 JAMES MALONEY
20 SAM LOUSI
23 SEBASTINE IKAHIHIFO

https://www.warriors.co.nz/news-display/Captain-Mannering-back-for-Lucks-last/62726

Oh thank god... Someone has finally flicked the switch and punished guys for crap form. Brown to drop off the bench hopefully. Tupou is lucky he has had 0 competition all season (Except Inu).

On paper it looks terrible, but sadly with injuries and form, its probably the best we have.

Oh thank god... Someone has finally flicked the switch and punished guys for crap form. Brown to drop off the bench hopefully. Tupou is lucky he has had 0 competition all season (Except Inu).

On paper it looks terrible, but sadly with injuries and form, its probably the best we have.

That would mean Brown's played his last game for the Warriors. Making his crap house performance against the Dragons his last. Ouch.

Thank you Tony Iro. About time Johnson, Maloney and Brown got arseholed. Defensively they have been well below NRL standard. Topou can buy himself a lotto ticket because he deserves to go too.

Thank you Tony Iro. About time Johnson, Maloney and Brown got arseholed. Defensively they have been well below NRL standard. Topou can buy himself a lotto ticket because he deserves to go too.

Johnsons defense has been at about the same level as Marshall and Thurston's this season, their stats are very similar, and they have good defensive players around them and have many more years of experience. Tupou's defense has been reasonable while not great, but has been much better than his fellow winger. Maloney has been a shit line defender his whole career, and Brown has been gone since Cleary left.

Tupou's defense has been reasonable while not great, but has been much better than his fellow winger.
I think it's pretty widely recognized that you don't really like Manu on the wing but a little be of truth in what you type could be helpful considering that the criticism of Maloney in this thread is about his defense, in particular his missed tackles. So, what's this season's much better stat does Tupou have over Manu - Tupou has missed one less tackle so far this season than Manu.

But take it one step further and Manu is effective in 68.4% of his tackles while Tupou has only been effective with 49.1% of his.

I think it's pretty widely recognized that you don't really like Manu on the wing but a little be of truth in what you type could be helpful considering that the criticism of Maloney in this thread is about his defense, in particular his missed tackles. So, what's this season's much better stat does Tupou have over Manu - Tupou has missed one less tackle so far this season than Manu.

But take it one step further and Manu is effective in 68.4% of his tackles while Tupou has only been effective with 49.1% of his.
What did the stats look like before our two 18 point losses?