General Shit Nobody Says (NZ Warriors Edition)

Sup42

Sup42

The NZ Commentators make Stevo sound like an objective genius.

Made me laugh when some NZ callers phoned the Sports Radio station here during a Kiwi V England Series to complain about the Bias Pommy commentary ( Rugby Supporters no doubt ) fookin laughable NZ sports callers have never been able to give an overview of a contest involving NZ and another country , it's always a NZ centric call.

By comparison the channel 9 Aussies put us to shame ( even their bias calls have some balance )

surfin

surfin

The NZ Commentators make Stevo sound like an objective genius.

Made me laugh when some NZ callers phoned the Sports Radio station here during a Kiwi V England Series to complain about the Bias Pommy commentary ( Rugby Supporters no doubt ) fookin laughable NZ sports callers have never been able to give an overview of a contest involving NZ and another country , it's always a NZ centric call.

By comparison the channel 9 Aussies put us to shame ( even their bias calls have some balance )
I remember some pommy player/coach ? said something along the lines of No one ever beats the All Blacks, sometimes they just score more points.

Reactions: 1 user
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
are you sure chips and a hotdog is only that much? Bargain!

Reactions: 4 users

Jaded

The grand final tickets may be a rip-off, but it will all be worth it seeing the Warriors lift the trophy.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Round 10 vs Panthers: This will be the easiest 2 points ever!

NEK MINNIT! Biggest loss in the clubs history...

TerryG

TerryG

No, I don't think Lowrie should replace his headgear with a shock collar.

Miket12

Miket12

I miss Facefacts.

Were you a member of the old VOT site when, during the 2011 finals series, he spent weeks trying to convince everyone that only he and the highest people in the NRL knew that it wasn't a finals series but a 'semis series'? He even went as far as saying there was no Grand Final but a Grand Semi. Some of the funniest stuff every on a league site.

Reactions: 1 users
TerryG

TerryG

Now that Saint George Illawarra are finally letting Nathan Fein go, can we have him back?[DOUBLEPOST=1376710155][/DOUBLEPOST]Slowpati is so indestructible, he and Micheal Luck must really be brothers.

Miket12

Miket12

Letting Tuslow go to the Raiders will bite us on the butts just like letting Inu go did.