General Sherwin and Armit ruled out for Warriors clash..

• Thread starter 2big2strong_old
  • Start date

Jesbass_old

Of course this makes a difference. Sherwin and Armit are out, and El Masri sounds quite tentative. THat means their buildup has been disrupted, and their strengths in those positions have changed. It also means that their weakensses in those positions have changed, and it's up to us to find them and take advantage of them.

*Kimmy*_old

Hmm i feel bad for Shifty and Armpit..especially since Shifty is coming into some good form.

But in saying that im really glad Benny Roberts is getting another chance in first grade, the same for Emiliooooooo..love the guy!!

Oooh and im very happy about Sonny being moved back into the forward pack!!

GOOO THE DOGS

sebastian_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
Hmm i feel bad for Shifty and Armpit..especially since Shifty is coming into some good form.

But in saying that im really glad Benny Roberts is getting another chance in first grade, the same for Emiliooooooo..love the guy!!

GOOO THE DOGS

Hopefully for us stace didn't give benny any tips when he partnered him the "test" against England, we'll they musnt've been that good of tips as they got flogged.

*Kimmy*_old

sebastian said:
Go_The_Doggies said:

GOOO THE DOGS

Hopefully for us stace didn't give benny any tips when he partnered him him the "test" against England, we'll they musnt've been that good of tips as they got flogged.
Lol..don;t mention that game!!

Wiki_old

Jesbass said:
Of course this makes a difference. Sherwin and Armit are out, and El Masri sounds quite tentative. THat means their buildup has been disrupted, and their strengths in those positions have changed. It also means that their weakensses in those positions have changed, and it's up to us to find them and take advantage of them.

Exactly.

Skinny_Ravs82

Wiki said:
Jesbass said:

Exactly.

add to the fact even if El Masri plays he might seem ok on the outside but in the inside and in his head he might not be. So put him down as a good target from time to time and give that ankle a nice test! ;)

*Kimmy*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Wiki said:
Jesbass said:

Exactly.

add to the fact even if El Masri plays he might seem ok on the outside but in the inside and in his head he might not be. So put him down as a good target from time to time and give that ankle a nice test! ;)
If you hurt Hazem..i'll hurt you :p..dunno how lol..

Skinny_Ravs82

Go_The_Doggies said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Wiki said:
Jesbass said:

Exactly.

Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try!

*Kimmy*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Wiki said:
Jesbass said:

Exactly.

So would i actually lol.

Skinny_Ravs82

thanks warriorsfaifthful* your're the best :D
go_the_doggies...don't tell me you're backing out? :p

Skinny_Ravs82

LOL thanks partner!

But back to the game thou; it should be good. I think it doesn't mater who the dogs put on the field tomorrow; they'll stick get beaten. But as long as we get a good fair contest and plenty of enjoyment then I'm happy. And hey lets keep our fingers crossed the ref has a good day and not a shocking one!

commonsense_old

sbw back into the forward pack. that is one mean bulldogs forward pack.

i really was looking forward to sbw vs mannering.

Jesbass_old

warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Go_The_Doggies said:

Haha fight lol. I got your back skinny ravs lmao.

And a girl fight, too. No doubt a lot of scratching and hair pulling. Can't use handbags, though - that's stuff for the union boys. ;)

Skinny_Ravs82

lol. yeah no handbags allowed. although I must say, I'm older than GTD so I'd have to give way...just a smidge

warriors4life_old

commonsense said:

Yeah, I was looking forward to that battle too, we are going to have to work hard to shut down their forward pack...

Jesbass_old

warriors4life said:
commonsense said:

Yeah, I was looking forward to that battle too, we are going to have to work hard to shut down their forward pack...

Yes, but working our way over and around their outside backs just got that much easier. ;)

*Kimmy*_old

Damn, we really missed Shifty out there today..but Benny Roberts did some good things, soooo glad to have Emiliooooo back.