General Sherwin and Armit ruled out for Warriors clash..

  • Thread starter 2big2strong_old
  • Start date

Jesbass_old

Guest
Of course this makes a difference. Sherwin and Armit are out, and El Masri sounds quite tentative. THat means their buildup has been disrupted, and their strengths in those positions have changed. It also means that their weakensses in those positions have changed, and it's up to us to find them and take advantage of them.
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
Hmm i feel bad for Shifty and Armpit..especially since Shifty is coming into some good form.

But in saying that im really glad Benny Roberts is getting another chance in first grade, the same for Emiliooooooo..love the guy!!

Oooh and im very happy about Sonny being moved back into the forward pack!!


GOOO THE DOGS
 

sebastian_old

Guest
Go_The_Doggies said:
Hmm i feel bad for Shifty and Armpit..especially since Shifty is coming into some good form.

But in saying that im really glad Benny Roberts is getting another chance in first grade, the same for Emiliooooooo..love the guy!!

Oooh and im very happy about Sonny being moved back into the forward pack!!


GOOO THE DOGS

Hopefully for us stace didn't give benny any tips when he partnered him the "test" against England, we'll they musnt've been that good of tips as they got flogged.
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
sebastian said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
Hmm i feel bad for Shifty and Armpit..especially since Shifty is coming into some good form.

But in saying that im really glad Benny Roberts is getting another chance in first grade, the same for Emiliooooooo..love the guy!!

Oooh and im very happy about Sonny being moved back into the forward pack!!


GOOO THE DOGS

Hopefully for us stace didn't give benny any tips when he partnered him him the "test" against England, we'll they musnt've been that good of tips as they got flogged.
Lol..don;t mention that game!!
 

Wiki_old

Guest
Jesbass said:
Of course this makes a difference. Sherwin and Armit are out, and El Masri sounds quite tentative. THat means their buildup has been disrupted, and their strengths in those positions have changed. It also means that their weakensses in those positions have changed, and it's up to us to find them and take advantage of them.

Exactly.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Wiki said:
Jesbass said:
Of course this makes a difference. Sherwin and Armit are out, and El Masri sounds quite tentative. THat means their buildup has been disrupted, and their strengths in those positions have changed. It also means that their weakensses in those positions have changed, and it's up to us to find them and take advantage of them.

Exactly.

add to the fact even if El Masri plays he might seem ok on the outside but in the inside and in his head he might not be. So put him down as a good target from time to time and give that ankle a nice test! ;)
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Wiki said:
Jesbass said:
Of course this makes a difference. Sherwin and Armit are out, and El Masri sounds quite tentative. THat means their buildup has been disrupted, and their strengths in those positions have changed. It also means that their weakensses in those positions have changed, and it's up to us to find them and take advantage of them.

Exactly.

add to the fact even if El Masri plays he might seem ok on the outside but in the inside and in his head he might not be. So put him down as a good target from time to time and give that ankle a nice test! ;)
If you hurt Hazem..i'll hurt you :p..dunno how lol..
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Go_The_Doggies said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Wiki said:
Jesbass said:
Of course this makes a difference. Sherwin and Armit are out, and El Masri sounds quite tentative. THat means their buildup has been disrupted, and their strengths in those positions have changed. It also means that their weakensses in those positions have changed, and it's up to us to find them and take advantage of them.

Exactly.

add to the fact even if El Masri plays he might seem ok on the outside but in the inside and in his head he might not be. So put him down as a good target from time to time and give that ankle a nice test! ;)
If you hurt Hazem..i'll hurt you :p..dunno how lol..

Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try!
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Wiki said:
Jesbass said:
Of course this makes a difference. Sherwin and Armit are out, and El Masri sounds quite tentative. THat means their buildup has been disrupted, and their strengths in those positions have changed. It also means that their weakensses in those positions have changed, and it's up to us to find them and take advantage of them.

Exactly.

add to the fact even if El Masri plays he might seem ok on the outside but in the inside and in his head he might not be. So put him down as a good target from time to time and give that ankle a nice test! ;)
If you hurt Hazem..i'll hurt you :p..dunno how lol..

Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try!
So would i actually lol.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
thanks warriorsfaifthful* your're the best :D
go_the_doggies...don't tell me you're backing out? :p
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
LOL thanks partner!

But back to the game thou; it should be good. I think it doesn't mater who the dogs put on the field tomorrow; they'll stick get beaten. But as long as we get a good fair contest and plenty of enjoyment then I'm happy. And hey lets keep our fingers crossed the ref has a good day and not a shocking one!
 

commonsense_old

Guest
sbw back into the forward pack. that is one mean bulldogs forward pack.

i really was looking forward to sbw vs mannering.
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
If you hurt Hazem..i'll hurt you :p..dunno how lol..

Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try!

Haha fight lol. I got your back skinny ravs lmao.

And a girl fight, too. No doubt a lot of scratching and hair pulling. Can't use handbags, though - that's stuff for the union boys. ;)
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
lol. yeah no handbags allowed. although I must say, I'm older than GTD so I'd have to give way...just a smidge
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
commonsense said:
sbw back into the forward pack. that is one mean bulldogs forward pack.

i really was looking forward to sbw vs mannering.

Yeah, I was looking forward to that battle too, we are going to have to work hard to shut down their forward pack...
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
warriors4life said:
commonsense said:
sbw back into the forward pack. that is one mean bulldogs forward pack.

i really was looking forward to sbw vs mannering.

Yeah, I was looking forward to that battle too, we are going to have to work hard to shut down their forward pack...

Yes, but working our way over and around their outside backs just got that much easier. ;)
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
Damn, we really missed Shifty out there today..but Benny Roberts did some good things, soooo glad to have Emiliooooo back.
 

Similar threads

Replies
29
Views
2K
Spence_old
Replies
5
Views
632
warriors4life_old
2 3
Replies
56
Views
3K
MiXmasterreece_old
Replies
5
Views
785
warriors4life_old
Replies
15
Views
988
*Kimmy*_old