General Sharks v Warriors Updates

warriors4life_old

We are getting thrashed, it's going to be a 50 point beating if we can't improve our gameplay.

jahc_old

this game is painful to watch. I dont think we can come back from this deficit.

I think losing a winger has messed up our team for the night.. we cant reshuffle it well with the players we have on the bench tonight.

mosh_old

I just dont know what to say, this is really disappointing. Why do we keep doing this!

I cant believe how badly we are playing, and how everything is going for the Sharks.

da mad maori

Ropati's having a shocker. Surely Ivan can see that. Get him off, put Fien into six and Gatis into the 9.
That one point,
The second is the kicking game. Absolutely crap.
Misi for me is doing his bit. With Rueben.
Very poor.
But hey, it could be a game of two halves.

mosh_old

Ruben has been off from the 25minute+ and hasnt been seen since.

Ruben seems to be playing better in the 2nd half in most of the recent games. Lets hope he inspires the team to get more points.

Northern_Union

just another day at the office for the warriors.
do the players give a stuff about us fans or are they to busy counting there pay money?

Robster_old

BLAH! Rovelli , damn it, player of the future for sure but the kicking game is shocking. Guys I think we need to search across the tasman for someone with a boot.

mosh_old

Dear I say it we need to take Kimmorly out. He already has a sore ankle, maybe a broken clavicle will accompany that well??

mosh_old

Robster said:
BLAH! Rovelli , damn it, player of the future for sure but the kicking game is shocking. Guys I think we need to search across the tasman for someone with a boot.

Oh so Rovelli, Gatis and Fien are from here?

mosh_old

Tuimavave made a break but missed Webb on the inside

Warriors penalised for offside, which I do not understand

Sinbad_old

One word CRAP !

The "other" team turned up tonight !

I bet you that the excuse is " upset tummies".

Webb and Misi are my choices. Mind you the sharkies went to sleep in the second half last game. Here's hoping.

Best player on the field....The young Ref. Bloody good so far !

warriors4life_old

Brain explosion by Faumuina, we are dead and buried, let's just hope we can at least tighten the score line up a bit at least.