General SF: MOM v Tigpies

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian_old

Maoney knows how important play-he-ball speed is, he likes to push the envelope, sometimes giving away a penalty.
I agree.

Honestly, he does nothing the Mel crew don't do every week. Its just we have to get off a little quicker, but he tries, and sometimes they'll give a penalty for the sake of it.

AC5_old

3. Inu
2. Mateo
1. Mannering

Ahhh the one benefit of having relocated to Melbourne... I can see the warriors crush the storm @ AAMI!

BringBackRovelli_old

Ahhh the one benefit of having relocated to Melbourne... I can see the warriors crush the storm @ AAMI!
Same here. Are you a member though? I'm not, so not sure if I'll be able to get tickets.

scree_old

3 - Maloney
2 - Manu
1 - Locke

Inu scored the game winner and he had a good game, but I think these guys gave us the chance at the win. Maloney took the line on well and had a great kicking game. Our kick returns were excellent, the combination of Locke > Manu > Brown gave us a quick 40 odd metres every time. Locke sparked us with an amazing run and at times was the last line of defense. Great team effort all around though, a game that we will remember for a long time :)

danpatmac_old

Watched the 2nd half again last night... M.Luck was absolutely enormous. He was cutting guys in half.

PB_old

All counted up.

3 points to hands-of-gold Inu (63 votes).
2 points to gold-teeth Manu (44 votes).
and 1 point to golden balls Maloney (42 votes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

Brisbane Broncos Central Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

04 Jul

6.7 Total Avg Rating
6.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 14 ratings