General SF: MOM v Tigpies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

sebastian_old

Maoney knows how important play-he-ball speed is, he likes to push the envelope, sometimes giving away a penalty.
I agree.

Honestly, he does nothing the Mel crew don't do every week. Its just we have to get off a little quicker, but he tries, and sometimes they'll give a penalty for the sake of it.

Reaction score

AC5_old

3. Inu
2. Mateo
1. Mannering

Ahhh the one benefit of having relocated to Melbourne... I can see the warriors crush the storm @ AAMI!

Reaction score

BringBackRovelli_old

Ahhh the one benefit of having relocated to Melbourne... I can see the warriors crush the storm @ AAMI!
Same here. Are you a member though? I'm not, so not sure if I'll be able to get tickets.

Reaction score

scree_old

3 - Maloney
2 - Manu
1 - Locke

Inu scored the game winner and he had a good game, but I think these guys gave us the chance at the win. Maloney took the line on well and had a great kicking game. Our kick returns were excellent, the combination of Locke > Manu > Brown gave us a quick 40 odd metres every time. Locke sparked us with an amazing run and at times was the last line of defense. Great team effort all around though, a game that we will remember for a long time :)

Reaction score

numbnutsnz_old

3-Maloney
2-Inu
1-Rapira.

Reaction score

danpatmac_old

Watched the 2nd half again last night... M.Luck was absolutely enormous. He was cutting guys in half.

Reaction score

PB_old

All counted up.

3 points to hands-of-gold Inu (63 votes).
2 points to gold-teeth Manu (44 votes).
and 1 point to golden balls Maloney (42 votes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom