Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

2big2strong_old

3. Maloney
2. Manu
1. Locke

Reaction score

fitzy_old

It's too hard to pick just three players, so I am going to say all except for one second rower pulled in the first half, and possibly one of our centres (but not in the 2nd half)

Reaction score

MarkW_old

3. Maloney
2. Locke
1. Inu

Reaction score

oh!no!_old

3 - Vatuvei (Back to sheer awesomeness - previous lacklustre games forgiven)
2 - Inu (WOW....)
1 - Mateo (Anything can transpire when this man is running with the ball)

Wish there were more points to give away as so many were deserving - HM's to Maloney, Luck, Locke, Hohaia.... heck, the whole team!

P.S - Found myself wishing in the last 10 seconds of the game that one of our boys would run the ball backwards into our dead ball zone to kill the game ala Benji Marshall style. Would have been sweeeeet revenge.

;)

Reaction score

Spence_old

3. Inu
2. Matulino
1. Mateo

H.M. Pretty much the whole team, in the second half anyway.

Reaction score

BigD_old

3. Maloney (also got ch9 MOM)

2. Inu (Match winner. used his head)

1. Manu (Solid..& as Peter Tosh says..Brisbane game..keep on walking don't look back)

- minus 500 points for the Aggressive streaker with the small dick

Reaction score

Chch fan_old

Oh boy, have to think about this for a bit. I can't ever remember being so proud of the boys it's kind of hard to chose 3 because there were so many great efforts that all hold diffrent meanings to me.

What a champ Manu is! What he said after the game just shows what sort of bloke he is. On and off the field he will always be a legend in my books.

That streaker put up a fair fight and will get a huge fine so I think he deserves our respect. And good on Channel 9 for actually showing it rather than SKY who usally try to hide it from veiw.

Reaction score

Etern0L_Warrior_old

3: Maloney 2: inu 1: locke

Reaction score

DanKokoro_old

P.S - Found myself wishing in the last 10 seconds of the game that one of our boys would run the ball backwards into our dead ball zone to kill the game ala Benji Marshall style. Would have been sweeeeet revenge.

;)
lolz.. agreed.. so long as Inu didn't do it - he'd get blindsided by a tigers player ala Souffs game, drop the ball and the tigers would score.. love him tho

Reaction score

LordGnome_old

3) Locke
2) Malony the Love Pony
1) Vatuvei

Also, Johnston again laid on two tries and I would have given Inu a point but I was cursing his defence in the first half.

I also thought that Matalino and Mateo played well and Lewis Brown was effective when we needed quick go forward.

Reaction score

staceyjones4life_old

Can't believe Mannering hasn't been mentioned. The guy played his guts out for the whole game on attack and defence. Was MOM by miles for mine.

3. Mannering
2. Maloney
1. Mateo

Classic game. We overcame the all the odds, and the referees. I am so proud to be a long time Warriors fan right now.

Reaction score

Blake_old

Can't believe Mannering hasn't been mentioned. The guy played his guts out for the whole game on attack and defence. Was MOM by miles for mine.

3. Mannering
2. Maloney
1. Mateo

Classic game. We overcame the all the odds, and the referees. I am so proud to be a long time Warriors fan right now.
I gave mannering a point in my post

Reaction score

raypower_old

3. Only Maloney.
2. Sunday Monday Vatuvei
1. Has anyone spoken to Simon lately? Someone needs to give that Mann-e-ring

Reaction score

RobRoyMcCoy_old

3 ~ Inu
2 ~ Manu
1 ~ Mateo

VHM - Mannering, Maloney, Luck, Matulino, Locke, Lillyman, Rapira

Reaction score

Tyrael_old

3 Inu
1 Maloney
1 Locke
1 Johnson

Reaction score

wazzam_old

3...Vatuvei...Aside from the brilliant game he played, for the lesson in faith!
2...Inu...Only question left is..Why Ivan? Before you move on could you please
answer this question? Lots of speculation but no facts! Sure he's had some
'off' moments, but haven't we all?
1...Maloney...Would have sat higher but for that lazy penalty. I was screaming
at him to get off!

Unfair to only pick those three really. HM's to everyone else who fought like Warriors and refused to crack under the immense pressure...not JUST from the Tigers! To Shayne Hayne & Jarrod Maxwell...you tried, but you failed!!! God I hope we don't get them again next week:v:
Special mention to all those Warriors faithfull who performed the Haka in the stands last night. Simply....AWESOME!!! So, so proud:cl

Reaction score

RangerTex_old

3. Krisnan Inu - Just sparked things out of nothing, we always seemed to be on the backfoot until this guy made breaks out of nowhere . Kept us in the game till he finished them off
2. Manu Vatuvei - Eased the forwards workload exceptionally when we were in our own half (most of the game). Great comeback from last week, showed guts.
1. James Maloney - I put him in the same boat as Krisnan , he sparked our attack in times of need. Chimed in with a few good tackles , played well overall .

HM. Michael Luck - Our safety net. Tackled like a machine, was always there to marshall our defence.

So proud of the boys , got a lot of ribbing from my union loving mates after last week but stood strong hoping they would pull through this time. A very proud Warriors supporter.

Reaction score

David Bragg_old

3 Maloney
2 Luck
1 Locke

Apart from Maloneys dumb penalty these guys were massive in their roles for 80 minutes.

Reaction score

Jesbass_old

3 - Inu
2 - Vatuvei
1 - Matulino

H.M. Maloney, Luck, Johnson

So cruel to have to pick...

Reaction score

BringBackRovelli_old

Maoney knows how important play-he-ball speed is, he likes to push the envelope, sometimes giving away a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom