Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Yeah and I’d imagine a signing of JFH’s magnitude is making waves across the NRL. Wouldn’t hurt for Tapine to join one of the best props in the comp and become the best 1-2 combo in the game (also kiwis too). Sticky pls do us a solid 😂
Funny you say that. He was the name I thought would make us a dominant force in the comp. Ashame there wasn’t a few more years left in SJs legs.

If i'm in a coma let me sleep. Let me fucking sleep.

Hope AFB doesnt see all the love and take it personally and start playing shit. Hopefully now more than anything he can relax knowing we have a replacement and wears the jersey the rest of the year with pride.

Can only hope that the team is feeling the same amount of hype about this signing as we are... an upbeat wahs team... lookout Dragons

I thought the rule was, if you are breaking contract (compassionate or not) you have to stay on the same money as per your original contract? Hence why AFB didnt get a raise or less at the Sharks. Could be wrong though
That makes sense.
Be good to have that confirmed.
He would be cheap compared to what we would have thrown at him were this a regulation signing.

don't forgot the off field impact he will have both in marketing/sponsors and also with the current 1st grade side and the juniors coming through. He's going from one dynasty team to the dawn of a new one
That’s where I’m coming from with my comment. He is so much more than his run meters and his tackles.

He is an alpha male amongst alpha males.
He is a natural leader and a massive part of setting the standards for Penrith and the Kiwis. Right now I think this is our best signing

Yeah and I’d imagine a signing of JFH’s magnitude is making waves across the NRL. Wouldn’t hurt for Tapine to join one of the best props in the comp and become the best 1-2 combo in the game (also kiwis too). Sticky pls do us a solid 😂
Tapine's contract resign was massive. 4 years I believe. That ship sailed last year.