NRL Grand Final Discussion - Penrith vs Broncos

Some lessons for our centres. Watching Staggs and Farnworth defending, Joey Johns said it: Arthurs doesn't need to jam up on defence because Farnsworth is covering superbly. Twice, Tago went for the line himself because Arthars wasn't rushing in and exposing the wing and twice Farnsworth stopped Tago short. If only DWZ could trust in his centre to defend.

Some lessons for our centres. Watching Staggs and Farnworth defending, Joey Johns said it: Arthurs doesn't need to jam up on defence because Farnsworth is covering superbly. Twice, Tago went for the line himself because Arthars wasn't rushing in and exposing the wing and twice Farnsworth stopped Tago short. If only DWZ could trust in his centre to defend.
If only our centres were as quick 😂

Man the longer the Broncos hang in there the closer they get. I don't know what the hell Walters will be telling them? Mistake free low risk footy and drag the Panthers into deep waters, or continue to throw it around and play the way they always do?
Gotta keep doing what got you there in the first place i think.

Mistake free low risk just isnt in their DNA. Yeah they more than likely lose if they keep coughing the ball up but i think they lose doing what doesnt come naturally to them anyway if they go the 5 hit ups and kick route.

Back