General Season Preview Thread

Kabba_old

Kabba stay out of the serious business, we let you roll around here as a guest but when you question our sauce jokes your out of line. I am not a moderator but you have been warned. :D

This is not the first or even the second forum I have seen 'sauce' jokes on. I'm just saying it's lame and not original at all.

Shoot me.

sebastian_old

This is not the first or even the second forum I have seen 'sauce' jokes on. I'm just saying it's lame and not original at all.

Shoot me.

Calm down champ, you did notice i was using the grin icon, right?

Seriously though, its a bit of fun, it might look a bit lame but who really cares. More important matters to care about, especially for us fans, such as the comp starting up again.

Northern_Union

Shoot me.

Who died and made you the joke judge? No one is forcing you to read or use this forum.

Ryan_old

P.S. these sauce (like 'source' hurr) jokes are horrible, please stop, it's not original and not funny.
Well, ok. I did stop, at which point I was actively encouraged to see how far I could take the idea. I'm neither here, nor there about it, so, if it becomes an issue, I'll stop. However, what makes you think it's a joke? It's an excercise in culinary grandeur. Geez!

Ryan_old

I totally believe you. I actually got the idea from another forum. And, as a joke, it is very lame, and I'm always telling people off for being lame, so I should know. But, this isn't a joke, per se, anymore. Like I said, I stopped, and was asked to see how far I could go. There's a lot of strange sauces out there to go.