Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 25/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: Nil
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)

Last edited:

Little article on sharks forum regarding Taumalolo from nrl chat.

Do we have the money this year? 600-700K after freight with AFB, Barney, Marata, JT as front rotation lol, have to consider the merch sales too, will be through the roof

Even just for next year onwards, especially if Barney goes, if he’s old and stuff a 15 minute super sub stint each half changing the momentum is fine too

Heath Ledger only appeared for 18 minutes as the Joker and he got an Oscar and became a myth

Maye a swap deal with one of our Props, Bunty would appear to be the best candidate. Cowboys paying freight, some cap relief from Bunty. JT taking Bunty's limited minutes he can do more which opens tactical rotations for the Bench.

We can only hope Cam is getting the mystery signing's signature after Cappy's already done the sweet talking with his manager on the phone. 🐟
That little clip sounded like there was something there ... though isn't the rule with Cam is that if it sounds like something it will turn out to be nothing, and vice versa? Then again, he was playing up to his own playing it down, so as a double bluff it sounded like nothing, therefore it will be something ... signing of JFH next week a certainty ... argh ...

AFB talks about going to the sharks but the talks about this season and the young guys coming thru.

Having just joined the forum NRL fantasy league, I decided that I would not risk picking AFB, partly because last year was a record breaker for him and mostly because of fears his mind is already on the next job....

Having just joined the forum NRL fantasy league, I decided that I would not risk picking AFB, partly because last year was a record breaker for him and mostly because of fears his mind is already on the next job....
Shame this owner and ceo reasonable approach was so different in Ali Lauititi s messy break up
Nice that the current mob understand that with pi s esp family comes first.
And a sense of calmness extends across the playing group knowing owner and ceo will take a reasonable approach to this issue

Back