General Screw it! i'm gonna put $50 on the warriors to win 2007

commonsense_old

i honestly think the warriors can win!!

i think i am not only betting with my heart but with my head/.

last i checked the warriors were paying 10 or 11 bucks.

Northern_Union

My head says they wont win it mainly due to our short and sometimes long kicking game.
But my heart says if we get a roll on (EG - a good win over the Panthers) we certainly can win it and have just as many weapons as anyone else.

What bothers me....Melbourne have only lost 3 this season.

Skinny_Ravs82

Now, now cool the heels fellas. It's exciting yes but let us stay grounded ;)

doeboy_old

now if warriors win and collingwood win oooh that pays me 5000 for only 5 bucks
from my bet from the start of the year.

Joe 90_old

I'll be a lot more confident if we can somehow manage a home semi. Go the Dragons!

commonsense_old

sweet i had 100 on them since before round one:pray2:

hahaha
nice!
how much was that paying??

to be honest i do think the warriors have melb number. if we can man up defensively we can take them. ive always thought that the storm's defence is prob one of the best in the comp however it has been threatened when the 2nd phase gets going and that is pretty much the warriors specialty.

im not 100% on this one, maybe one of u guys can confirm this, but the storm have only lost at home ONCE in the past 2 seasons which is an amazing feat in itself, and that loss came at the hands of the WARRIORS.

obviously i dont wanna get to ahead of myself. but something tells me we are gonna go all the way this year, if not very close!

Skinny_Ravs82

Pretty sure you are correct about that loss. 24-20 August 2006...aah the sweet memory. Anyway....despite this big feat of the Storm's and all this talk about Olympic Park being intimidating (which it's not), if anyone can hand them a loss this year, I'm pretty sure the Warriors can. We only just lost to them on April Fool's day because they started fast and denied us chances.

ToiletDuck_old

hahaha
nice!
how much was that paying??

to be honest i do think the warriors have melb number. if we can man up defensively we can take them. ive always thought that the storm's defence is prob one of the best in the comp however it has been threatened when the 2nd phase gets going and that is pretty much the warriors specialty.

im not 100% on this one, maybe one of u guys can confirm this, but the storm have only lost at home ONCE in the past 2 seasons which is an amazing feat in itself, and that loss came at the hands of the WARRIORS.

obviously i dont wanna get to ahead of myself. but something tells me we are gonna go all the way this year, if not very close!

I'm sure we all want to get excited about them beating Manly without 5 of their regular starters...however 65 minutes into the game Manly had a kick for touch for touch that didn't make it. Had it done so I don't think the game would have panned out that way at all.

I also don't think we have Melbourne's number, they've beaten us twice this year, once during origin when they had 1000 players out, and that game was in Auckland!

Plus, the way things stand, a win next week sees us play either the Cowboys at Dairy Farmers or if we're lucky...the eels in Auckland. And who here is mega confident for either of those?

100%_old

i honestly think the warriors can win!!

i think i am not only betting with my heart but with my head/.

last i checked the warriors were paying 10 or 11 bucks.

i made $15.60 on that game, common. so now my total winnings up to $75.60 (& counting)... it's intoxicating :D

sebastian_old

I'm sure we all want to get excited about them beating Manly without 5 of their regular starters...however 65 minutes into the game Manly had a kick for touch for touch that didn't make it. Had it done so I don't think the game would have panned out that way at all.

I also don't think we have Melbourne's number, they've beaten us twice this year, once during origin when they had 1000 players out, and that game was in Auckland!

Plus, the way things stand, a win next week sees us play either the Cowboys at Dairy Farmers or if we're lucky...the eels in Auckland. And who here is mega confident for either of those?

Hey we've made the finals for the first time in 4 years, we've gone throught the hell of 2004, its time to celebrate a little. Start worriying about other teams tommorow!!

commonsense_old

ive made the bet!

i dunno call it fools hope if u want but i just think we are the dark horse this season. in the past its been the panthers, cowboys, tigers.