General Rumour!! Renee Ranger has signed for Warriors

a.c.e_old

Someone has posted they know someone right inside the Blues camp who has said tonight ' watch that space'. I'm getting interested. Still unconfirmed. The person posting said he was very cynical at first when hearing the rumour but now is 'very curious'.

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s135_aeonnz_animated_nph_loves_mondays.gif

All we need now is the Warriors or Rene camp to deny these rumours, use the word 'Rene is a Blues for life' and we got ourselves a winger/centre/full back coming over!!

Attachments

• ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s135_aeonnz_animated_nph_loves_mondays.gif
    ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s135_aeonnz_animated_nph_loves_mondays.gif
    787.6 KB · Views: 3

Raurimu Massive_old

There's a big difference in style between Ranger and Hurrell from what I've seen - me and the family have gone to nearly every Northland Rugby home game for the past 12-13 years so I have been lucky enough to have seen a hell of a lot of his style, right from when he was young. Got a great eye for a gap, and like someone here mentioned, he seems to glide his way through.

He's got the chance to make a great centre for the Warriors, if the rumours are true; I don't think the transition would take him long to get on top of. On the other hand, although I don't really care about the ABs or Blues missing out on his talent, it will be a huge blow for Northland rugby, who always struggle to retain whatever talent they develop.

Tyrael_old

On the other hand, although I don't really care about the ABs or Blues missing out on his talent, it will be a huge blow for Northland rugby, who always struggle to retain whatever talent they develop.

He's being wasted the the Blues and his style of play was never going to get him a centre position with ABs especially with Conrad there, not playing centre for Blues and Fruean knocking on the door.

He is a total asset for Northland Rugby.

Moz_old

This guy has speed to burn, finishes like a league winger in the tightest of tight spots and hits as good as any. When I first saw him play for the Blues I thought FUUUK what a waste, he'd go balls deep in league. If this is true I would have multiple orgasms with myself or have a fun time trying . . . . Im usually a one and done type.

Oh hell yeeeaaahh best rumour ever !!!! this would be good for the Warriors and Ranger, honestly if we dont take him I hope he gets a run in the NRL with someone else cause the boy can play folks, he just plays the wrong game

Tryin not to get too excited but hope its true cant imagine onion boys letting him without a fight though, they'll probably send both Sally and Jaime Ridge around to talk him out of it.

WE SHOULD TAKE RANGER AND GIVE THE BLUES INU

Northern_Union

Once the new TV deal is in place i can see there will be a few union players coming over.

Magic Stick_old

We dont need Ranger..Ben Henry is a world class center.And John Palavi is getting groomed for the centers also

Xt1ncT_old

I'll believe it when I see it.

But I do think he's be good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sup42_old

Has Ranger got a league background or has it been just union?
Dont know but isnt he from Northland ? = would have played league with the cousins at school at lunchtime and fancy himself Kiwis Material

a.c.e_old

Dont know but isnt he from Northland ? = would have played league with the cousins at school at lunchtime and fancy himself Kiwis Material

lol true. I hope Raurimu Massive could shed some light on this. I would be shocked if he hasnt actually played a league game. Because hes league league league, theres really nothing union about him.

Swanley_old

In one try a big lock tries to push him instead of tackling him, some of that defence on show was a joke.

Norby_old

Never heard of the guy before but after watching that highlights package I am impressed, what i saw was he is low to the ground (some of those bump offs were nasty), speed to burn and looks like he can put on a hit.

Wouldn't mind seeing him come over to league to see what he's got.

Jesbass_old

Jesbass you are just droll.

Ranger would be a godsend. He would be Toopi v2.0.

Someone compared him with Hurrell. Sorry, Hurrell at the moment just runs at people because that's what he has always done. Ranger knows about space.

Someone compared him to Manu and said Manu couldn't score that try at 2.45 in the vid. I agree with that person. The problem with Manu is he doesn't have speed anymore. Ranger has speed.

Ranger can offload, can shrug off tackles, can pass, can chip chase. Those haters, stop looking at him as a boof-head rugby player, but look at him as a class athlete.

Blues have always made dumb decisions by putting him on the wing, when his best position was centre. They always try to put Benson Stanley in the centres.

I hope this rumour is true.

I have no idea what I am - although I can say I'm really enjoying The Blade Itself right now. I've only just started it, but I really like the style of writing thus far.

And Toopi 2.0 would be quite something. Toopi at his peak was arguably the best centre in the world. The first player to score a hattrick against Australia and the only player to do it twice.

I flicked off a message to someone in the know about this tonight, but heard nothing back...which could mean all manner of things, lol...

Moz_old

I have no idea what I am - although I can say I'm really enjoying The Blade Itself right now...

How good is Abercrombie keep reading them JB the political intrigue starts to come into play more and more brilliant books...

Stephen Donaldson - 'Chronicles of Thomas Covenant Unbeliever' are brilliant too