Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
She makes more than he does
I hope this is a windup mate, I prefer to think Ivan sent us Webby to prepare the way for Jett to win us our first title, probably when the Chin is off conquering England and Ivan is our Head of Football, he still loves the Warriors deep down. You guys will be struggling to make the 8 that year.

Last edited:
For when, next year? No way webby can have Jet ready by then.
I thought sj interview they mentioned it he laughed. Ok said I'd Nathan's bro be good if true. But tell him if is why not tell
Agreed. Clubs don't send players to other clubs for development. Why would you give another club the advantage? I think Webby knows we have 3 good 6s and no good halfback to replace SJ. He sees Jett as potentially as good as Nathan, so willing to take a punt. Jett must have been told that he's only 2 years away from being our star 7. That's the scenario I lean towards.
You know that aint true. If good he penrith

I thought sj interview they mentioned it he laughed. Ok said I'd Nathan's bro be good if true. But tell him if is why not tell

You know that aint true. If good he penrith
Doesn't Jett have a choice in any of this, what if he wants to return to the land of his birth and live out his brother's childhood dream of leading the Warriors to glory, just to spite him

Agreed. Clubs don't send players to other clubs for development. Why would you give another club the advantage? I think Webby knows we have 3 good 6s and no good halfback to replace SJ. He sees Jett as potentially as good as Nathan, so willing to take a punt. Jett must have been told that he's only 2 years away from being our star 7. That's the scenario I lean towards.

And players of his age don't just change development systems without assurance it will be beneficial to his chances of playing first grade.

You would have to assume Luke Hansen has given a glowing endorsement.

She makes more than he does

Bro…🤣

IMG_2577.jpeg

IMG_2578.jpeg

I am leaning to believing there is something to Matsby account of why Jett is coming here...Some of the details don't add up. Like if he is not the best junior ranked half in Penrith's system then why do they want him back to replace Nathan why wouldn't they plan on using one of those better ranked halves. Other elements do ring true such as the long term plan to bring him back to Penrith after he gets a few seasons of first grade here much like a Reece Walsh situation.