General NSW Cup 2024

One think with Lussick getting a long ban which I think will be a given who will be back up for Egan? If Egan picks up an injury would it be Roache? Can't say I have been impressed with Roache in what I have seen in NSW Cup. CHT has a lot of heart but 80 minutes at hooker? Hoping Egan can stay injury free over this period.
Pecking order would be CHT, Walks and Jazz IMO.

I can't wait to see all our injured youngsters get back on the paddock.

Halasima & Sifakula. Alongside Sio Kali , Ali Leiataua, Eddie Ieremia-Toeava , Taine Tuaupiki, Laban(I'd have him in first grade) TSS & Zyon Maiu’u.
Holy hecka!! Exciting!
If you got three good first graders here you would be real happy but it is possible that we could get 5 which would be amazing. If Webby can nurture through this lot and only lose a couple that would be amazing.

I've been scrolling through Fox Memorial line ups in the hope that Solomon Vasuvulagi was floating about but unfortunately he's not.
Brody Tamarua is back from a stint at Wynnum-Manly & could provide some extra depth to the side if required
I feel like you me Cces are primed to star in the next season of true detective trying to solve this mystery.
Do we scale up the search and move to missing persons on milk cartons?

Attachments

• IMG_8536.jpeg
    IMG_8536.jpeg
    399.4 KB · Views: 22
I feel like you me Cces are primed to star in the next season of true detective trying to solve this mystery.
Do we scale up the search and move to missing persons on milk cartons?
He is still listed as staff at Rosebank school. Send him an email and ask him.

With Lussick being referred straight to the NRL judiciary, he will likely get 6-8 weeks. I’m hoping the club and their lawyer challenge the sanction he gets.

I’ve watched the incident many times now and it seems Lussick was protecting himself from the kicking leg of Ilias and never dives at Ilias’s legs throughout the process.

The NRL seem to be penalising on the consequence and not the action. May as well ban charge downs and kick pressure while there at it..
Is it a case of, if you're sent off you get referred straight there? That would make sense. I really didn't see anything other than accidental contact on a follow through - not outside the rules at all ... so.

You have a player jumping into a kickers legs with a raised knee with his eyes closed. He has absolutely no control of the situation whatsoever.

Other than diving into a kickers legs whilst in the air taking him out. How could he possibly have made more of a meal of this?

If this is Damien Cook on SJ for instance, this discussion would be seen in a completely different light on here.

There's no malice sure, but it's an absolute clusterfuck of a chargedown attempt by Freddy and he deserves atleast a month.

The players are drilled into them not to take out the legs, that's why we don't see this type of situation happening in the NRL anymore.

Is it a case of, if you're sent off you get referred straight there? That would make sense. I really didn't see anything other than accidental contact on a follow through - not outside the rules at all ... so.
Its basically when the scenario is too complex for the match review committee to make a clear determination about the grading of the charge within the time frame they have available, so refer to straight to the judiciary for judgement.

1712636603965.png

https://www.nswrl.com.au/siteassets/documents/nrl-judiciary-final.pdf