NRL NRL Naughty chair

they are both ethnic minorities from Australasia. I didn’t specify the same one.

Is your POV really that a minority cannot be racist towards a different minority??

If a Polynesian player called Shaun Johnson a chink for example, and SJ took offence, would your stance be the same?

Really not trying to kickstart that part of the conversation again, since it seems we've finally moved on to the nitty gritty of a potential suspension rather than the ins and outs of racism, just want to know

they are both ethnic minorities from Australasia. I didn’t specify the same one.
They're different enthicities & that's probably worth Leniu being educated on the difference about why thats not ok to say to Aboriginal persons.

Hence Mam's reaction.
My guess is two to three. No way it’ll be worse than Montoyas caught on mic homophobic slur.
I'll bet you $50 it's longer than Montoya's - Leniu has shown no contrition at all. The pelican

They're different enthicities & that's probably worth Leniu being educated on the difference about why thats not ok to say to Aboriginal persons.

Hence Mam's reaction.

I'll bet you $50 it's longer than Montoya's - Leniu has shown no contrition at all. The pelican

MrFrankWhite MrFrankWhite will obviously take that bet, he knows more about racism and the NRL then all of us combined so I'm sure he's happy to take your money 🙄

Potentially. Certainly could be considered derogatory. Insulting. Really depends a lot on who the two people are. Does racist have to be black v white? Can a Japanese person be racist to a Chinese person even though they are both asian?

And you’ve arrived to the logical conclusion.

IMG_8612.jpeg

Someone called my father a Pom once in the local RSA (He was a Glaswegian)

I recall my mother pulling all the cash from us kids piggy banks to help pay for the repairs to tables, chairs and glassware.

We didn't know what it was all about then. I guess the old man took offence at being regarded as English.

If there are other witnesses willing to back up Mam about what was said, that may be enough proof.
But if there is insufficient proof, then they can't really suspend him.
Even some video footage of him mouthing it.
Need some concrete proof, if Leniu denies it, it makes it so tough to suspend.

Someone called my father a Pom once in the local RSA (He was a Glaswegian)

I recall my mother pulling all the cash from us kids piggy banks to help pay for the repairs to tables, chairs and glassware.

We didn't know what it was all about then. I guess the old man took offence at being regarded as English.
Someone said I was a national supporter when I had a blue shirt on once. Spat on them

Even some video footage of him mouthing it.
Need some concrete proof, if Leniu denies it, it makes it so tough to suspend.
Only proviso to all of this is if he is smart enough to be able to keep his mouth shut and when he opens it be able to stick to the 'I didn't say that' line - I don't think he is...

You want answers?

I want the truth

You cant handle the truth. Son, we were in Vegas expanding the games reach, looking for new viewers, enhancing the revenue streams. While you sat here in your lounge enjoying the games. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That while my role on the field might be grotesque and incomprehensible to you, we took home the 2 points.

Did you call him a monkey?

I was enjoying some fun and games

You're god damn right I did!

Only proviso to all of this is if he is smart enough to be able to keep his mouth shut and when he opens it be able to stick to the 'I didn't say that' line - I don't think he is...

You want answers?

I want the truth

You cant handle the truth. Son, we were in Vegas expanding the games reach, looking for new viewers, enhancing the revenue streams. While you sat here in your lounge enjoying the games. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That while my role on the field might be grotesque and incomprehensible to you, we took home the 2 points.

Hahaha. You don't think that he will be schooled up on his appearance before any hearing 😏

You want answers?

I want the truth

He's going to be busting out those crazy eyes within minutes of the hearing starting

Back