Internationals Rugby League 2 World Cup Edition

• Thread starter warriors_ballboy_CEO_old
  • Start date

Skinny_Ravs82

Yeah. I personally lack the time or finances to get a console. And if I was to get one, I'd get the Wii, because I'd be getting one as a social excuse to exercise. Also, my wife isn't a hardcore gamer, but a casual one - that way we can play games together and get fitter at the same time.

However, if I was to make a straight pick between the two powerhouses of sit-on-the-couch-and-blob-console, I'd go with the PS3 hands down. No debate. Even disregarding the fact that online play is free compared to XBox charging, the console series has about 8 years more market experience than the XBox series, meaning it's more savvy about what the consumer wants, and has a much larger range of game titles. Sony has a much deeper market penetration, too, so that makes it more profitable for them and helps to ensure they'll still be around for many, many years to come.

Ok that's fair enough, I have been leaning towards the PS3 but I do like the 360 as well

2big2strong_old

Yeah. I personally lack the time or finances to get a console. And if I was to get one, I'd get the Wii, because I'd be getting one as a social excuse to exercise. Also, my wife isn't a hardcore gamer, but a casual one - that way we can play games together and get fitter at the same time.

Try sex. It works a treat. lol