Team List [Round 8, 2022] - Warriors vs Raiders TEAM LIST

6Again

Whitehead‘s been a thorn in the side of the Warriors over the years, happy to see him ruled out for tomorrows game.

Sounding positive for Tohu Harris’s return next week, fingers crossed that happens.

Hoping like hell Dijon Mustard can emulate his Cowboys debut performance for the Warriors tomorrow, no pressure.

Good time to get the Raiders imo, if we can’t out enthuse them this week somethings wrong.

AusWarriorsFan

Pump the brakes. He's been one of the best in our 11th placed team but marquee, really? The guy wouldn't even be in the conversation for Origin if he was eligible. Re-sign him but keep a bit of perspective
I think hes been one of the better 6s Ive seen going around, origin though, really thats the best player from each state so no he wouldnt make origin. But hes really transitioned into delivering, something has sprung him into action, possibly the thought of not being at the Warriors, whatever it is, if he gets extended he needs to keep that level of intensity.

I think it would be really stupid to contemplate letting him go in favor for any of the players we have signed. They will have to prove their worth first. I see Chanel Harris-Tavita moving back to 7 once Shaun Johnson gives it up in a few years.

At least George has said with the sinings hes used the words adding depth. Hopefully that is literal. Both the signed halves can play 3 positions, much like Chanel Harris-Tavita. So I think we starting to look really good speed wise through the halves and across the outside backs. But also the forwards, so many ball players. Its pretty clear what they are aiming for team wise, and I like it a lot.

Defence

Defence

Daejarn Asi​

6 foot 1 97 kgs​

21 years old
10 NRL games
1 Ty and 1 Try Assist
Nick Name Mustard
Warriors Debut Tomorrow
Can’t say I’ve seen him play but I played against his old man back in the day- he was a good person to stay away from…
My mate coached daejarn at touch- rates him as a ball player- reckons center is his position though.
Not ideal coming straight in after only a few days with the squad but looks like there’s little choice.

Wrighty

Wrighty

How the fuck does Siro keep making the starting side? This is typical of Browny and the best reason we'll never succeed under his reign..
I dislike Sironen as well
His farting around and not knowing what do with himself led to him colliding with Dallin Watene-Zelezniak and dallins injury
Siro was basically loitering around near the ball while other men were throwing their bodies trying to stop the try

6Again

Can’t say I’ve seen him play but I played against his old man back in the day- he was a good person to stay away from…
My mate coached daejarn at touch- rates him as a ball player- reckons center is his position though.
Not ideal coming straight in after only a few days with the squad but looks like there’s little choice.
Wondering if there’s a Craig Hodges connection there, Asi’s from the Goldie isn’t he?

Wrighty

Wrighty

His cowboys profile lists him as a centre

Here is him playing Touch, very talented

Toookey

Toookey

Whitehead‘s been a thorn in the side of the Warriors over the years, happy to see him ruled out for tomorrows game.

Sounding positive for Tohu Harris’s return next week, fingers crossed that happens.

Hoping like hell Dijon Mustard can emulate his Cowboys debut performance for the Warriors tomorrow, no pressure.

Good time to get the Raiders imo, if we can’t out enthuse them this week somethings wrong.

Ohh exciting about Tohu Harris - what have you heard as I’ve heard nada.
Got any oil on Curran and how long he’s likely to have off?

I worry that we have a 5 day turnaround and our team is so young they might struggle to get up for this game, which I hope is not the case.

We absolutely need this game - if not then I think we’re sunk. I had us beating Titans, Drags and Raiders at the start of the year. If we fail here we’re going to have to beat 2-3 of the top teams to get in the 8, which I struggle to see us doing

Wrighty

Wrighty

Pump the brakes. He's been one of the best in our 11th placed team but marquee, really? The guy wouldn't even be in the conversation for Origin if he was eligible. Re-sign him but keep a bit of perspective
Agree
The only thing he is marquee at is getting injured at just the wrong point in the season and setting his career back from developing his full potential.

roadrunner

roadrunner

After getting smashed last week I can't see lack of motivation a concern good to see these young guys like Asi getting a chance. Go for it boys it's only the Raiders who are in a worse mindset than us.

Defence

Defence

His cowboys profile lists him as a centre

Here is him playing Touch, very talented

Thanks for posting that- pretty cool.
That blue and yellow uniform is gc touch.
Some nice balls there- u have to change your long ball technique between the two sports tho- throwing them square like that opens u up for a belting in league- need to turn your hips out.

Reactions: Motota