11 F.Kaufusi E.Aitken 11
12 K.Bromwich B.Sironen 12
13 J.King J.Curran 13
14 B.Smith B.Afoa 15
15 T.Wishart A.Pene 16
16 T.Loiero T.Otukolo 18
17 T.Moeroa J.Tevaga 20
18 C.Lewis R.Berry 22

Raiders look pretty garbage. Sticky is absolutely going to blow up about refs anyway, hope it doesn't get taken out on us. Losing to the storm and beating the raiders is an absolutely fine outcome for our team at this point.

Let's just show up and keep working on our performance regardless of the result. Beating the storm is only 2 points, same as any other team. If we pull it off by some miracle, fantastic. But our approach has to be trying to beat everyone not called Penrith or Melbourne.
Hopefully the Raiders are demoralised after todays game, getting completely smashed by Penrith. They looked mentally shot at the end. Ripe for the pickings next week… unless we get a similar result against the Storm 🤣

Who’s he passed it on to though that could test positive before tomorrow? Hopefully been hanging out with his brother.
FB_IMG_1650790670628.jpg

That's who he has probably passed it onto. The boys at Six60 concert last Monday in Brissy

Yep, I don't get it either. I'm hoping they drop Siro, move Curran to Edge and put Jazz at 13.
Hi

1) I liked In Canada, mostly Vancouver for 15 years. Good to meet a Canuck
2) What do they see in Siro. I would rate him in the bottom 10 second rowers in the NRL The part I like least is his conditioning. Usually he is gassed after 65 minutes. The next part I dislike is his play of the ball errors (two last year at crucial times when we we were defending the lead with 5 minutes left)

Reactions: Canadian_WarriorFan
Hi

1) I liked In Canada, mostly Vancouver for 15 years. Good to meet a Canuck
2) What do they see in Siro. I would rate him in the bottom 10 second rowers in the NRL The part I like least is his conditioning. Usually he is gassed after 65 minutes. The next part I dislike is his play of the ball errors (two last year at crucial times when we we were defending the lead with 5 minutes left)
Been here for years, my wife turned me onto League after we started dating, and have never stopped watching since. Born and raised in Eastern Canada and moved here for work.

Been here for years, my wife turned me onto League after we started dating, and have never stopped watching since. Born and raised in Eastern Canada and moved here for work.
I found Canadians from "Back east" had the exact type of squirly senses of humour that rubbed me all the right ways. My favourite show was Kids in the hall and a sketch about Chicken Woman which I will see if I can find on youtube shortly to remind myself.

Glad you are a Kiwi now and to have you here enjoying the NRL.

He controls the right wing media, so in effect he controls the UK and controlled Trump, supports Putin.

He has too much power and wields it.
Or just wants to report the news that the left deny all the time. Left media being CNN Washington Post New York Times Twitter Facebook etc

• Love
Reactions: Beastmode