General Round 5 vs Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

EnterFien_old

Good second half display by the Warriors.
If they get rid of the silly mistakes and improve there discipline then they can definately going to be a force in this competition.

3. Ruben Wiki - Led by example. Scored a good try, made plenty of tackles and chewed up a load of metres.

2. Manu Vatuvei - He has answered all his critics again with a solid display and scored 2 tries. Our leading try scorer.

1. Lance Hohaia - a good solid game and his attacking game was a key when he was running from dummy half and finding room around the bid doggies forwards.

Reaction score

Mone_old

3- Vatuvei / Thought he inspired the turn around.
2- Wiki / Stood up and showed his heart.
1- Henderson / Set up tries and looked dangerous.

Reaction score

2big2strong_old

Good second half display by the Warriors.
If they get rid of the silly mistakes and improve there discipline then they can definately going to be a force in this competition.

3. Ruben Wiki - Led by example. Scored a good try, made plenty of tackles and chewed up a load of metres.

2. Manu Vatuvei - He has answered all his critics again with a solid display and scored 2 tries. Our leading try scorer.

1. Lance Hohaia - a good solid game and his attacking game was a key when he was running from dummy half and finding room around the bid doggies forwards.
not only our leading try scorer but the leading try scorer in the whole competition now with 6. He's done really well.

Reaction score

2big2strong_old

woooooazers. Lance Hohaia got 212 metres. He's really taken this opportunity by the scruff of the neck hasn't he???

Reaction score

Northern_Union

3. Wiki - Captains knock today
2. Henderson - He turned the game in the second half
1. Vatuvai - Showed his class today without the errors

Reaction score

kingdamo_old

3. Henderson - really turned the game in our favour.

2. Wiki - Boy hes sure picking up his game.

1. Vatuvei - Hes the man!

Reaction score

sebastian_old

Henderson -3- Broke the game open, without a doubt his best performance since he joined.
Tate -2- Made a unbelievable tackle on the line when the game was in the balance. Helped the fowards with dummy runs all day.
Manu -1- Saved a 40-20 when the Dogs had momentuem, scored 2 trys, 1 of which was just individual brilliance.

Reaction score

ToiletDuck_old

3 - Vatuvei - error free and as potent as ever on attack.

2 - Lance - must give credit where it's due. Solid as ever on D, and some decent attacking flair to boot.

1 - Evarn - at least one try saving tackle, amongst a lot of hard hitting. Wasn't a slouch on attack either.

Reaction score

WarriorDog_old

Disappointed to see my doggies go down but thankful it was to the Warriors:)
I read somewhere on this board and I agree 100%, if anybody thinks Rovelli and Witt are average, have a look at Roberts and Hollingsworth. Disgraceful
Anyhow here it is:
3 Wiki
2 Henderson
1 Rapira

Reaction score

ToiletDuck_old

Dogs' halves didn't set the world on fire, probably why they came up empty handed almost as often as we did. Their short kicking game was superior as far as repeat sets go.

Reaction score

Skinny_Ravs82

3- Wiki. He's\ was, indeed the man today!
2- Vatuvei, scored a double and in general had a good all round game
1- Hohaia/Henderson/Tate. I had to split this one, lol because all three of them really stood out today as well

Reaction score

2big2strong_old

Too hard to pick out just 3 players. I think there was about 7 that really stood out for me.

Wiki
Tate
Hohaia
Fien
Manu
Ah van
Mannering

If you took any of these guys out of todays game i think it could've been a different final result.

Reaction score

Mone_old

Too hard to pick out just 3 players. I think there was about 7 that really stood out for me.

Wiki
Tate
Hohaia
Fien
Manu
Ah van
Mannering

If you took any of these guys out of todays game i think it could've been a different final result.
Wow didnt give Henderson a mention?

Reaction score

aussie_warrior_old

That makes sense!
I agree, we would have lost if we only played with 12 players.

3. Wiki - The turn around in the 2nd half was when he came on.
2. Lance - 212m
1. Manu - Leading try scorer!

Reaction score

Morningstar_old

3. Wiki - turned the game when he came on for Mr hands in the ruck.
2. Henderson - Two try assists, and intelligent running out of dummy half.
1. Tate - Just absolutley worked his knackers off all game, you could put it down to just trying to impress big Mal, but he was taking a hitup nearly every set of six we had. I wish some of our forwards had this kind of work ethic.

Reaction score

Skinny_Ravs82

Oh I wouldn't say he was doing for Mal's sake..lol but it also wouldn't surprise me, however he has been doing it pretty regularly since game 1.

Reaction score

sebastian_old

Oh I wouldn't say he was doing for Mal's sake..lol but it also wouldn't surprise me, however he has been doing it pretty regularly since game 1.
Absoloutly, Tate's been a sensational buy, he's work ethic is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom