Politics Donald Trump

“He shits himself, is a Russian plant, something something heyzues , has no money, something something Ladies and Jellybeans”
Just copy and paste that each time u miss Bruce and you’ll be fine
Ah - so in real life you aaah Bruce. ;);)
OK your suggestion might help
yeah tried it & laughed but but but now I feel bad for not missing the real Bruce. Life is difficult.
Time to move on I guess. PLaces to be, people to see & all that crap. Thanks Matiunz Merry Xmas

Last edited:

Fuck I bet that hair dye is dripping off giulaini’s now.

Bankrupted eh.

Seems fair given he called them drug dealers and other racist tropes against black people, someone has to shut these kients up. The victims are struggling to get employment now hey.

Shame Rudy does not have the money. But good that he will never have any wealth of note now.

Russian interference to help Trump win the election goes missing.

C.I.A alarmed by the file going to the white house and disappearing.

We all know where it ended up....ice cream cone shaped buildings in Moscow.

Trump is a Russian informant, not only Bruce believed that, I don't do Rabbit holes, it is obvious to any idiot that Trump was in bed with Putin.

Still, .lots of dumb white folk do not care that their president is a Russian stooge, it is worth it to be given a free pass to be a racist.

That is how fked up these inbreds are.

View: https://youtu.be/Ff39gmwVzBE?si=Oftqdpyp2J8BBHUd

Last edited:
Russian interference to help Trump win the election goes missing.

C.I.A alarmed by the file going to the white house and disappearing.

We all know where it ended up....ice cream cone shaped buildings in Moscow.

Trump is a Russian informant, not only Bruce believed that, I don't do Rabbit holes, it is obvious to any idiot that Trump was in bed with Putin.

Still, .lots of dumb white folk do not care that their president is a Russian stooge, it is worth it to be given a free pass to be a racist.

That is how fked up these inbreds are.

View: https://youtu.be/Ff39gmwVzBE?si=Oftqdpyp2J8BBHUd

And super concerning he looks likely to go in again next year. Even if he doesn’t win they’ve stacked the courts with nutters who will give credence to a rigged election next time. Democracy truly looks in peril.

Civil war might be the only way to cleanse America of these Trumpian traitors.
It’s not just America though. Feels like that same old battle is rearing its head again. Feels like a new world order on the horizon and I guess it’s whether they let america collapse, or full scale world conflicts overwhelm, or america goes full authoritarian like russia being as trump is in bed with putin and trump wins as you mentioned? All are plausible.

It’s not just America though. Feels like that same old battle is rearing its head again. Feels like a new world order on the horizon and I guess it’s whether they let america collapse, or full scale world conflicts overwhelm, or america goes full authoritarian like russia being as trump is in bed with putin and trump wins as you mentioned? All are plausible.
Wonder what happens if the Russians win again like they defeated Hitler and appear to be doing in Ukraine. Pretty scary prospect you're describing either way.

Wonder what happens if the Russians win again like they defeated Hitler and appear to be doing in Ukraine. Pretty scary prospect you're describing either way.
I feel like trump will be of the mentality of not to beat them but join them. If trump wins, russia doesn’t need to do anything to win. They’d be in a pact with america and everything handed to them, as it will be when the yanks stop providing ukraine with weapons as is on the cards. You can see when trump meets with dictators the admiration he has for them. Also his rhetoric is very different these days from the “china” virus to being very supportive of xi.

I feel like trump will be of the mentality of not to beat them but join them. If trump wins, russia doesn’t need to do anything to win. They’d be in a pact with america and everything handed to them, as it will be when the yanks stop providing ukraine with weapons as is on the cards. You can see when trump meets with dictators the admiration he has for them. Also his rhetoric is very different these days from the “china” virus to being very supportive of xi.
Xi wants a multipolar world order, I'm a bit worried about what I've heard him say about de-colonialisation, could have direct implications for the South Pacific/New South China. Perhaps that's a xenophobic attitude and life will be better for indigenous people when they're freed from the tyranny of Western neoliberal colonial oppression. Wouldn't bet on it, but who knows.

Last edited:
Xi wants a multipolar world order, I'm a bit worried about what I've heard him say about de-colonialisation, could have direct implications for the South Pacific/New South China.

Concerning the amount of emphasis put into the South Pacific from china over the years.

Screenshot_20231216-165246_Facebook.jpg

Back