14 F.Lussick B.Fermor 12
15 B.Murdoch-Masila I.Liu 13
16 E.Katoa P.Turner 14
17 T.Ale H.Ese'ese 15
18 J.Murchie J.Jolliffe 16
20 D.Asi K.Haas 17
22 E.Kosi J.Wallace 18
24 V.Vailea T.Francis 19

Assuming all 22 named will be in NZ on Saturday, then the Q Cup playoff eligible players in Kosi, Frei & Asi won't be fronting for Redcliffe on the Sunshine Coast on Saturday evening. That's a real shame for the 2 who are searching for NRL gigs in 2023

Reactions: tajhay
Assuming all 22 named will be in NZ on Saturday, then the Q Cup playoff eligible players in Kosi, Frei & Asi won't be fronting for Redcliffe on the Sunshine Coast on Saturday evening. That's a real shame for the 2 who are searching for NRL gigs in 2023
Just because they are named in 22, doesnt mean they cant play for Redcliffe. If they are in the initial 3 dropped on Friday, they can easily make it to Redcliffe. Also Kosi has a contract with us for next season doesnt he?

Reactions: Billyspleen75
I am saying this to protect peoples mental health
Expect a loss on Saturday and treat a win as a surprise so you are not let down
The titans are a hot team right now
David Fifita and AJ Brimson are on fire
They are the favourites in my book for this match
15th is an awful lot better than 16th and this version the 2022 version of the nrl was probably the hardest comp of all time
That tigers team was way way better than last years broncos
And this years warriors were way way better than the 2021 warriors but got less points than last year as the comp was way harder
Don’t be upset if we lose
Titans have suddenly become good

I am saying this to protect peoples mental health
Expect a loss on Saturday and treat a win as a surprise so you are not let down
The titans are a hot team right now
David Fifita and AJ Brimson are on fire
They are the favourites in my book for this match
15th is an awful lot better than 16th and this version the 2022 version of the nrl was probably the hardest comp of all time
That tigers team was way way better than last years broncos
And this years warriors were way way better than the 2021 warriors but got less points than last year as the comp was way harder
Don’t be upset if we lose
Titans have suddenly become good
Titans haven't won a game away all season and have only really beaten teams that are on a heavy decline like the Knights and Manly recently.
Whilst I agree, don't expect a win, it is definitely a highly winnable game for us especially if we go into it close to "full strength" by the looks.

Wrighty's analysis

1 Fullback advantage Titans
Wings Advantage Warriors
Centres Advantage Titans
Halves Advantage Titans wth Brimson on fire
Props - Advantage Titans
Hooker - Warriors
2nd Row - Titans
Lock - Tie
Bench - Warriors

Warriors 3 advantages
Titans - 5 advantages

Wrighty's analysis

1 Fullback advantage Titans
Wings Advantage Warriors
Centres Advantage Titans
Halves Advantage Titans wth Brimson on fire
Props - Advantage Titans
Hooker - Warriors
2nd Row - Titans
Lock - Tie
Bench - Warriors

Warriors 3 advantages
Titans - 5 advantages
Centres is questionable with arguably two wingers playing centre for the Titans, one being a rookie. I'd put them on par.
Halves also questionable, Brimson is a fullback playing in the halves whilst in form is not a half per say. But I can see why you would give that to the Titans.
Props are equal imo, Tino > AFB whilst Mo has been terribly out of form, I'd put Tohu Harris above him.
Can't really argue with the rest.

Centres is questionable with arguably two wingers playing centre for the Titans, one being a rookie. I'd put them on par.
It all comes down to whether Rocco has improved since last we saw him. He was not very good earlier this year but people on this forum say he has come on leaps and bounds in the last two months. I made a conservative ranking that he will be like early season Rocco.

It all comes down to whether Rocco has improved since last we saw him. He was not very good earlier this year but people on this forum say he has come on leaps and bounds in the last two months. I made a conservative ranking that he will be like early season Rocco.
He looked very good attacking wise in the highlights I've seen of the Dolphins recent games.

Reactions: J_P
He looked very good attacking wise in the highlights I've seen of the Dolphins recent games.
Damo

Why do you think Berry was picked for this week
1) Great Dolphins form meaning the coaches think he maximises our chances of winning
2) The coaches don't see this as a must win game and want to have a look at Berry so we can make some off season squad selections
3) Likewise Arthars why has he been selected. Are we going to make a play to keep him if he goes well this weekend>

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220831-193612_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-193612_Brave.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 39