20 R.Berry S.Havili 17
21 K.Evans D.Lui 19

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2021 Round 24 - Warriors vs Raiders TEAM LIST

Raiders2.jpg

NZWF Official thread for the 2021 Round 24 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
I think Townsend needs to play a more dominant role. I think he needs to be controlling the plays more than CHT, doing the kicks for the line (penaltys) and should be doing the goal kicking. Take all the pressure off the younger and less experienced players in CHT and Walsh so they can focus on their game more

Last edited:

Bluecat again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 30, 2012
I think Townsend needs to paly a more dominant role. I think he needs to be controlling the plays more than CHT, doing the kicks for the line (penaltys) and should be doing the goal kicking. Take all the pressure off the younger and less experienced players in CHT and Walsh so they can focus on their game more

I agree. Having so much responsibility on young guys isn't fair on them. Where I earn my living there is no way that an 18 year old apprentice would be asked to carry the high pressure load that these kids are. Even if they volunteer for it. Thats where the more experienced guys stand up. And the fact that Walsh is being given the ball at make or break moments says more about the state of the Warriors and less about Walshs skills
I would like to see the senior players take more ownership during the game . Townshend needs to kick. And if he misses so what. He is mature enough to wear it.
It looks to me that Walsh is struggling in general. The expectation on him must make be putting so much pressure on him. Give the kid a break and put support players around him for the next couple of games and let him go back to having fun. He will still learn and then we have the off season for the brains trust to work on getting long term plans in place for next year
Let's not let history repeat and have our nice things broken before we get to enjoy them to the fullest

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings