Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
The ref was woeful, but not as woeful as the team played. Shaun Johnson sack him. kills us every week. Matalino was missing in action yet again. during the whole game Manu didn't get the ball once that wasn't a hit up, all of a sudden hes not worth playing to - wtf if hes no good get another defender out there. Swap Hurrel and Laumape fer fk sake. no point going on - that game wasn't lost on defence it was lost on attack, or should I say the warriors didn't have any after the first 10 mins

Reactions: 1 user
Ackland isn't going that flash as a coach at the moment, when size doesn't work he's got nothing else.
thts good because he would recruit size if he was the coach
elliots just another nobody from australia who comes to the warriors and everyone kisses his ass

Gutless, heartless, amateur display.

Worst part? I'm not even surprised.

Hope you're happy, Warriors. Least now you guys don't have to go back to work for the finals aye, as it seems that's all this is for you; work.

It wouldn't matter how razzle-dazzle our attach can get, it wouldn't matter if we had brutally effective defence... until we start showing so respect for possession, we'll never have consistent results.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
What happened to make us look so lazy the last 3 weeks? Played like shit against sharks and now the panthers and still almost sneak a win, makes me angry what could have been had we put the effort in for the whole 80

Prediction: I can't see us winning anymore games at all this season.

Back to what we were last year. This club needs a serious fucking player clean out and get some players in that have some commitment. Plus a few brains would be nice.
Yep. Start with Manu, Matulino, Lowrie, Mateo.

Remember when everyone was talking them up as the form team... Won 7 in a row and should win 5 out of the last 6 games and finish 5th... Johnson was being talked up as a 600k+ contract player...

Fast forward 3 weeks... Lost 3 in a row... Season all but over and Johnson is a brainless mug!

Good god I need to calm down...soooo angry!!!!!

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Don't really blame the edges on attack. Manu made a couple of errors as he does when he feels forced to make something happen. Laumape had to go looking for work too.

Look how busy the panthers wingers were..

Reactions: 1 users
Besides the 3 metre forward pass the refs should also be questioned on why Nielsen was allowed to lay injured in the middle of the play.

I know they were on attack but there was one camera shot where Nielsen was laying right were they were going to pass the ball from the play the ball.

Reactions: 1 users
Don't really blame the edges on attack. Manu made a couple of errors as he does when he feels forced to make something happen. Laumape had to go looking for work too.

Look how busy the panthers wingers were..
Agreed I'm sick of seeing Manu, Konrad and Nagni only getting the ball when they are surrounded, rarely one on one when they are virtually unstoppable.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.