General Round 23: Super Saturday

Fazz_old

For **** sake. Stop pushing the passes you knobs. Ivan should be tearing paint off the walls at half time after this.

Fazz_old

This is just horrible. Worst we've played in about 2 months or whenever the Cowboys game was.

sebastian_old

Worst 1st half performance i've seen for a long, long time. I mean they've pawned us in the middle and on paper thats where i feel the hurt. We are better than this. We've let them get away with just too much. They've pushed the envolope, sure. Offside, cheapshots, etc.. There was nothing to stop us doing the same though. We can't blame them for playing dirty as they're playing for their season, but so are we!

On a side note was their first try a obstruction??

For those reading, 12-4. HT

Captain Mannering_old

The Internet is to slow where I am so I am reduced to listening to Newcastle commentators fap over the Mad Dogs thighs. It sounds like I am lucky I cant get a stream as the boys sound well off there best. I would prefer Taylor than Taii when things are tight.

sebastian_old

They were just continually rushing up on us. We let them bitch us. We wern't returning serve! Thats where i'm hurting as a fan.

Swanley_old

1st was legit, he was not behind the player running through.

we need some inside balls to stop them running you quickly.

The strummer_old

cant help thinking this is a case of believing their own press.hopefully Ivan brings them back to earth at half time

Fazz_old

Heremaia is completely ****ing up our attack. These short balls are just irritating at the point. The backs aren't getting anything to work with.

Fazz_old

Big moment in the game here...Gidley drops a bomb and we're on the attack. We need a try or at the very least to get through our set here...

Fazz_old

God what the hell is wrong with our attack tonight? The knights aren't defending THAT well.

BringBackRovelli_old

No cohesion with these passes. They're just not reading each other's intentions.

Fazz_old

Knights giving us enough chances up their end...we just have no idea what to do with them. It's like the spirit of 2009 has infected their attack.

FORWARD PASS ON THE SCRUM NOW. We just don't want to win.

Fazz_old

Knights score here and the fat lady will start warming up. We just don't have the attack to score tonight.