General Round 23: Super Saturday

The 22 BEAST_old

What are your plans for a great day of FOOTY?

Im slow cooking a leg of lamb on the grill, then 3 great games of League and plenty of beverages!

Vulcans by 8
Juniors by 30
Warriors by 16

Last edited by a moderator:

Northern_Union

What are your plans for a great day of FOOTY?

Im slow cooking a leg of lamb on the grill, then 3 great games of League and plenty of beverages!

Vulcans by 8
Juniors by 30
Warriors by 16

We're in for some snow my dear time lord. Hey, off topic for a mo....have you watched Torchwood and if so what do you think of it?

The 22 BEAST_old

We're in for some snow my dear time lord. Hey, off topic for a mo....have you watched Torchwood and if so what do you think of it?

Actually just started watching it, its not to bad.

And to think Captain Jack is the Face of Boe

Last edited by a moderator:

Northern_Union

I'm going to give it a watch at some stage. Looks an interesting series.

a.c.e_old

I hope the crowd is huge, let the Knights know they will go home with no comp. points.

RobRoyMcCoy_old

I am going to watch all three games either from the Northern embankment if the weather is good or in the stand if bad. I am really looking forward to it!

RobRoyMcCoy_old

I just checked the forecast and apparently it will be really cold and probably raining. If anything this should suit the Warriors.

Fazz_old

I just checked the forecast and apparently it will be really cold and probably raining. If anything this should suit the Warriors.

For sure. It somewhat puts a lid on Uate. Lets be honest, we'll lose badly if Manu loses the battle against Uate.

RobRoyMcCoy_old

Agreed. I hope Manu get involved early and keeps getting involved. After tackling the Beast a few times Uate might not be quite so dangerous...:eyebrows:

Fazz_old

So the Vulcans just posted their line up:

1. Glen Fisiiahi
2. Ivan Penehe
3. Lewis Brown
4. Krisnan Inu
18. Johnny Aranga
6. Brett Seymour
7. Isaac John
8. Upu Poching
14. Lance Hohaia
10. Jeremy Latimore
11. Steve Rapira
17. Sione Lousi
13. Darin Kingi

9. Alehana Mara
12. Matt Robinson
15. James Gavet
16. Saulala Houma
5. Niuvao Taka

What a strong line up 10/13 have NRL experience...if Godinet has a good game today maybe he can keep the 14? If not looks like we'll be seeing Hohaia at 14 next week.

blain91_old

Won a $500 dollar bar tab, have to spend it in one day so ill be getting messy with the flat mates. They better have the league on!!