General Round 23: MOM vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1979_old

3 rapira
2 maloney
1 johnson

ukuam would have got been in that 3 if he played more minutes does anyone know ukuma's judicary record will he get off from that citing i think based on the last month it will be dissapointing if we can't beat penrith

Spence_old

I don't think he's been cited before? Don't quote me on it though.

Spence_old

Oh apparently round 5 last year he was charged with a dangerous throw, don't know if he was suspended or not.

scree_old

3 - Berrigan
2 - Rapira
1 - Mannering

It was good to come back and get the points. I think that's a good sign, to have a bad first half and have the toughness to come back and win the game. I thought Berrigan had some great runs and it looked to me like he was calm under the pressure and probably helped the team out - his experience could be key!

Jesbass_old

This thread just got bumped and I just got reminded of the utterly bizarre tangent that formed within it.

Just. So. Odd.

Lego_Man_old

Ok to keep the resident pedants happy what you need is a .doc and you'd be keeping details on all the forum regulars.

You actually dont need a .doc either - which would require Microsoft Word to open. A .txt works just as well and can be opened on any Windows PC, as notepad is a basic packaged Windows accessory programme.

Jesbass_old

You actually dont need a .doc either - which would require Microsoft Word to open. A .txt works just as well and can be opened on any Windows PC, as notepad is a basic packaged Windows accessory programme.

Quoted just so I could put in lots of emoticons.

:p:lol:td:w;

PB_old

Aaanyway... back on topic now.

Totals.
3 points: Sam Rapira cleaned up in voting with a mammoth 63 votes
2 points: Maloney annoys the opposition and Micheal Luck long enough to get 23 votes.
1 point: Heremaia pips the good captain to round it off with 12 votes.

Now voting is totalled, so is the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.