General Round 23: MOM vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern_Union

And? I just did it too, but i does not change the fact that a .ini file is what it is, a Windows Initialization File. I can open nearly file type on my PC with Word or a plain text editor like Notepad.

And?
An .ini file is a word document. Yes or no?

blain91_old

Tupou to do a centre apprenticeship for the Vulcans and Fish on the wing? I think he has the build for it, strong running game. Would just need to get his defence right.

Ryan_old

And?
An .ini file is a word document. Yes or no?
No. It's a Windows Initialisation File, for the third time. Other programs "could" be using the .ini extenstion, but it would extremely rare, as it is a common type of Windows system file. The file extensions for Word are .doc or .docx, for the second time.

Northern_Union

No. It's a Windows Initialisation File, for the third time. Other programs "could" be using the .ini extenstion, but it would extremely rare, as it is a common type of Windows system file. The file extensions for Word are .doc or .docx, for the second time.

What is it with you. Everything turns into a war when you start posting. Have your way.
I'm done with this conversation.

Ryan_old

I didn't need to be a war if you simply accepted that you don't know what an .ini file.

Fazz_old

Cue snarky "I was just correcting you" or something of that nature.

edit: Too late :D

Northern_Union

I didn't need to be a war if you simply accepted that you don't know what an .ini file.

When it comes to you my friend i wont accept anything. Argumentative and insulting is what you are.

Ryan_old

That's definitely me, a resident pedant. Not to worry but, you'll get break from me all week until next weekend or some time after then.

Jesbass_old

Skinny, is that you using Dave's account? :D

Haha, no...I didn't see the NYC game, but stats of 240m, 21 tackle breaks, 3 offloads, 2 line breaks and 2 tries (with 1 error and 0 penalties) deserved to be mentioned, I felt.

Incidentally, the stats have now changed, meaning he made the second most metres. Dylan Collier made 245m, 6 tackle breaks, 3 offload, 1 try, 6/8 goals, and 0 errors and 0 penalties.

That's our left flank right there. We must have torn them a new one all day on that side!

Magic Stick_old

Just watched the game and really liked the work of both the centers who wont be there in 2012...Game itself was terrible but a win is win

3 Berrigan
2 Moon
1 Packer

HM Johnson,Mannering and Vatuvei

Spence_old

Berrigan has done well to stop two powerful centres two weeks in a row.

Ryan_old

Is it official that Berrigan won't be here next year?
Apparently his contract stipulated that he gets an automatic 1 year extension if he plays 20 or more matches this season. I don't know the facts or details, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to quote me on this. He's played 17 games, so far, this season, and barring injury or Cleary brain fart, he'll get past 20 before the regular season finishes. However, to throw a spanner in the works, I posted a NZ Herald article in another thread earlier today that quoted Berrigan saying that the missus and himself have resigned themselves to the fact that they would not be here next year as the Warriors had told him he would not be needed, or something along those lines.

Spence_old

Yeah, $0$ has summed it up. He get's an automatic extension if he plays 20 matches, however he said he won't force the club to take up the extension if he's not needed.

one-eyed-warrior_old

He must be on fak all, surely it wouldn't break the bank to keep him in cover

Tyrael_old

Surely Bluey has to be doing some homework on off-contract players. He can't just wait until the end of the season and then start looking for players. A lot of them will be GOOONNNE! by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.