General Round 23: MOM vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazz_old

Do we still really believe that Konrad needs another year before a 1st grade debut? Given the centre issues we have? Imo he'd be better than some of what's been suggested. Yes he's young but DAMN he's strong!!!

I think give him a run in the trials and see what happens, he may well be ready after an offseason. If he's got another year left in the 20s/NSW cup that would be ideal though. Any news on Berrigan staying or going? Our centre depth is virtually non-existent if he goes.

Ryan_old

Any news on Berrigan staying or going? Our centre depth is virtually non-existent if he goes.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10742935

He had "no idea at this stage'' where he might be playing next year.

Remaining with the Warriors had been ruled out as an option and his wife was preparing to pack their home for a return across the Tasman.

"Two months ago they came to me and said they didn't need me, which is fine by me - I completely understand that,'' Berrigan said.

"The club has been great in giving me the opportunity this year and I'm grateful for that.''

Lego_Man_old

There might be a bit of a "hole" in recruitment given that we are in a semi-interregnum between the Cleary and McLennan eras. Ivan has no care factor about next season, and McLennan obviously doesnt want to thrust himself too much into the organisation this early to disrupt Season 2011.

I'm going to assume that we'll see Inu/Ropati with Brown/Hurell as cover. Not enough IMO.

fanrrior_old

Hi guys this is my first post. for me it would have to be...
Rapira snr
Johnson
and Maloney I guess.

LordGnome_old

Hi guys this is my first post. for me it would have to be...
Rapira snr
Johnson
and Maloney I guess.

Mate, some things you need to know;

1) Legover Man likes his kiwi fruit with the skin off and stalks other forum members
2) Spence can be a bit gay
3) Northern Dolescum is the kind of person you here ranting on talkback radio
4) Toilet Duck is proctophobic with chicks
5) Iafeta knows his stuff
6) Patu has the inside word
7) $O$ is quite mad

Northern_Union

Mate, some things you need to know;

1) Legover Man likes his kiwi fruit with the skin off and stalks other forum members
2) Spence can be a bit gay
3) Northern Dolescum is the kind of person you here ranting on talkback radio
4) Toilet Duck is proctophobic with chicks
5) Iafeta knows his stuff
6) Patu has the inside word
7) $O$ is quite mad

I have been known to call talk back.....do you have your own .ini file?

LordGnome_old

I have been known to call talk back

I can just imagine you ....."I don't pay my taxes so that namby-pamby lefty poofters can give money to lazy Maori single-mothers to sit on their big fat arses and watch tv in a state house all day!"

:lol1:

krs_64_old

3. Rapira - Was a beast
2. Berrigan - Has his oppisite number covered all day
1. Heramaia - He should take the line on more often

LordGnome_old

8) Lord Gnome is a god fearing union fan.

Bleuuuuurgh!!

nyplate_vomit.jpg

Northern_Union

I can just imagine you ....."I don't pay my taxes so that namby-pamby lefty poofters can give money to lazy Maori single-mothers to sit on their big fat arses and watch tv in a state house all day!"

:lol1:

There is no way i would go on national radio and talk about wifes big fat bottom watching the 80inch TV all day.

Northern_Union

Yeah it's a file that can be opened by word. Whats the proper name of word file?

Ryan_old

Yeah it's a file that can be opened by word. Whats the proper name of word file?
.ini is (in most cases) a Windows Initialization File. Nothing to do with Microsoft Word whatsoever. The common Microsoft Word file extension is either .doc or the more recent (and annoying) .docx

Northern_Union

Actually thats not true. An .ini file fully editable with word.

Ryan_old

Actually thats not true. An .ini file fully editable with word.
And? It does not change the fact that an ini file is what it is, a Windows Initialization File. I can open nearly any file type on my PC with Word or a plain text editor like Notepad. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.