General Round 23: MOM vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanKokoro_old

3. Rapira
2. Maloney
1. Mannering

Rapira was amazing.. constant go forward. Maloneys passing game was great, defense even better. Mannering for effort.

Horrible game.

warriors4life_old

3. Rapira - awesome go forward all night
2. Heremaia - some nice touches around the ruck, especially in his last stint on the field
1. Locke - cleaned up well at the back

Fazz_old

3. Rapira
2. Maloney
1. Mannering

Rapira was amazing.. constant go forward. Maloneys passing game was great, defense even better. Mannering for effort.

Horrible game.

This. Especially the horrible game part lol. That said, our last two tries were bloody good ones.

Ryno_old

Maloney is huge for us. Im thinking the Warriors should chuck some money at him now and get his contract upgraded for next couple of years.

Cheops_old

3. Rapira - awesome effort. Getting back to the awesome prop we know he can be
2. Mannering
1. Tupou

Manu was good especially in the second half. Heremaia some very good things, but some very dumb things. I thought Berrigan was strong on defense shutting down Sau who otherwise looked dangerous. Ta'ai added some real impact in limited time other than the silly penalty

Fazz_old

They have to at least try, even if it's futile. I suspect he will have his pick of clubs next year and in Sydney next year. I reckon Penrith (if he's a Cleary fan) is the most likely stop. I wish he'd stay here though.

one-eyed-warrior_old

They have to at least try, even if it's futile. I suspect he will have his pick of clubs next year and in Sydney next year. I reckon Penrith (if he's a Cleary fan) is the most likely stop. I wish he'd stay here though.

Hopefully he warms to bluey

Iafeta_old

3 Sam Rapira

Did anyone else figure it was worth turning up in the forwards? Far canal they were dreadful for a good 55 minutes tonight. Rapira was miles ahead of anyone else.

For the sheer hell of the fact I have to give points

2 Bill Tupou but he was also fairly reminiscent of the crap respect being shown to the pill with one particularly terrible offload
1 Shaun Johnson - I think even aside from the try he generally controlled the game well in the last 20 minutes

Everyone in that team should bow down to Sam. Basically he started the avalanche of pain with a dreadful offload error, but after that it was Sam fighting the entire Knights pack, and in the end, Sam won.

Northern_Union

Lillyman was pretty handy tonight, Iafeta. As was Mannering.

Iafeta_old

The difference between Lillyman and Rapira is fairly significant IMO. Rapira runs full bore and tries to push blokes off, and then will still see if there's an offload on... Lillyman runs up and then sticks the hand break on and turns side on to the defence.

Northern_Union

You must be watching a different Lillyman to me. No handbrake insight. Runs hard at the line all night, turns his right shoulder into the D line and tries to poke through the other side. Quick play the ball on top of that as well.

Ryno_old

Lillyman doesnt bend the line like Rapira does. He goes into contact and falls over. Rapira hits the line, bends it and then pushes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.