Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
His missed catch off a Milford bomb leading to a Coates try was not ideal

he did create our first try
Don't get me wrong. He is a star, or will be in the future once he plays in the halves.

Just want to make the point that if you're in the top side, you will get some criticism. Today Reece cost us the game by not converting. We outscored them in tries.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Do they not realise Lockyer is nearly inaudible?

Bloody terrible coverage
I don't typically change the commentary when there is the option for Fox or Channel 9 so not sure if he commentats regularly still.

I know options are probably limited with the competition moved to Queensland. But it is a typical Aussie thing to have board members commentating on their own sides like Lockyer (Broncos) and Alexander (Panthers).

Today less get Darren Lockyers thoughts and its pretty much all about the Broncos.

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Don't get me wrong. He is a star, or will be in the future once he plays in the halves.

Just want to make the point that if you're in the top side, you will get some criticism. Today Reece cost us the game by not converting. We outscored them in tries.
Maybe he shouldn’t be our goal kicker
He missed all of them by a country mile

Chanel Harris-Tavita used to kick over 85 percent didn’t he?

WA supporter

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Mar 18, 2017
Perth
Despite all the hugs and kisses for Reece. Bottom line is that he is a top flight NRL player who has been deemed by the club, good to go.

He should be available for criticism just like any other player.

Today he bombed. Nothing to do with his age or experience. Missed the kicks that would have won us the game and his defence was shithouse.

He will improve and hopefully use today as jumping point for future success. However, today he sucked.
Agree,the “greatest halfback of all time,A Johns” Would never had played more than 1 series of Origin if some of these posters where selectors for NSW. Btw it took NSW 4 years to win their 1st with Johns as halfback.

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
I don't typically change the commentary when there is the option for Fox or Channel 9 so not sure if he commentats regularly still.

I know options are probably limited with the competition moved to Queensland. But it is a typical Aussie thing to have board members commentating on their own sides like Lockyer (Broncos) and Alexander (Panthers).

Today less get Darren Lockyers thoughts and its pretty much all about the Broncos.
His thoughts are out there. He's had too many head knocks

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Henry Perenara had a fun game.

The ref blew the whistle. Might have technically been the correct call but can see some of the calls being dicussed this week.

Made me laugh though.

You always play to the whistle so good work from both sides I suppose.

Peewee

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 20, 2020
Walshy was terrible today and deserving of criticism as a NRL player that didn't perform should but obviously he is a young player and this is a good learning experience

Jamayne Tounua-Brown is a passenger and hasn't really kicked on this season for everyone saying what a dud buy Evans was atleast he was making 100 metres in games

Super impressed with Montoya this season easily been one of our best buys and deserves club player of the year

We need a dynamic no.6 to pair alongside Shaun Johnson
We needed Ben Murdoch-Masila or Evans. Tanoa Brown is no good

Reactions: Fonzie

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
When we got those two quick tries after half time we needed to keep the momentum going. Obviously they would of wanted to but something we have struggled with all season.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Really missed Lodge today.

Jamayne Tounua-Brown is far too ineffective to be starting and playing long minutes
If i could give you 100 likes I would.......

And to the earlier poster about Walsh being able to have some criticism I have to agree.

Not bagging Walsh but he did cost the game with the boot. This guy without a doubt is going places and I'm so glad he's in Warriors colours.

On hindsight I think it was a good call to have Chad out thier over O'sullivan even though I was questioning it. Chad really was on both sides of the field.

MOTM still goes to hiku, my God that guy turned up today! The warriors have actually got two settled backrowers now in curren and aitkin, still on the fence with sironen.

I hope the warriors give it he'll the next two weeks because there is slight hope just slight. Raiders, Titans and Sharks no more wins 🤭

Fuck you Walsh! I love you 🥰

Reactions: Big_Fattz

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
I dunno, people saying we had the wrong goal kicker - Walsh had the best percentage out of everyone on our team.

Yes, he had an off night with the conversions but aside from one mistake during the game (Coates first try) I thought he looked dangerous. Can’t remember him making any other mistakes or bad misses?

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
From an emotional point of view it was gutting to lose
As mentioned the warriors have been a tease all year as we were winning this game and led in other losses as well
I am pleased we have lost in a way as the match was a bit stress to watch and look forward to being relaxed watching them play next week

we did really well to nearly win that match
Broncos put on their optimal performance and won’t play better this season or maybe even next season

Katoa looked great as a middle forward

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013

this shit does annoy me, they were probably better today than they were against the bulldogs, the bulldogs are just a reserve grade team, brisbane though its fun to mock them, aren't that bad. bloody fat tony milford of all people played better today than any half they've come against on this little winning streak.

i wasnt much looking forward to getting murdered in the 5 v 8 finals game, just throw the ball around the next couple of weeks.

Harris-Tavita is a good goalkicker though, thats something he could bring to the side, and take something off of Walsh's plate.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings