14 D.Mead E.Katoa 16
15 R.Kennedy J.Tevaga 17
16 E.Bullemor J.Frei 20
17 T.Robati J.Murchie 21
21 J.Turpin C.Townsend 22

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
He obviously had a better game but remember the dogs can barely fire a shot on attack so I don't believe his edge was tested at all
Yes I was talking about his physical attributes and his attitude.

He looks nothing like Ken and Fusitua when he hits the ball up, he is quicker off the mark than those two....has leg drive when he hits the line, and his play the ball is really fast...he is a very different athlete to the other two prop wings.

Someone that big strong and nimble is very exciting, the Warriors really need to invest heavily into his development...he is a flying monster.

They nearly wrecked his career by putting him in Fg.....luckily he has survived it....the kid badly needs confidence and a lot of time in the reserve grade.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019

He looks nothing like Ken and Fusitua when he hits the ball up, he is quicker off the mark than those two....has leg drive when he hits the line, and his play the ball is really fast...he is a very different athlete to the other two prop wings.

Someone that big strong and nimble is very exciting, the Warriors really need to invest heavily into his development...he is a flying monster.

They nearly wrecked his career by putting him in Fg.....luckily he has survived it....the kid badly needs confidence and a lot of time in the reserve grade.
I agree, and thought he looked much more confident before the game because of his last couple of first grade games. The bulldogs aren’t the benchmark at all but I don’t think it should be discounted the amount of set restarts on our own line we held out. Notice where on the field we get our restarts as opposed to the opposition. Usually in our own 10m or 20m.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu

I like the kid too. I think he just needs to be given time, once he starts believing that he belongs in first grade he will go to another level, I reckon its only his confidence and nervousness holding him back. The risk is that if he has a game like Manu did against Para I don't know that he has the belief to come back from that, so fingers crossed he gets managed well and has some luck go his way.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I agree, and thought he looked much more confident before the game because of his last couple of first grade games. The bulldogs aren’t the benchmark at all but I don’t think it should be discounted the amount of set restarts on our own line we held out. Notice where on the field we get our restarts as opposed to the opposition. Usually in our own 10m or 20m.
Yep and he won possession for the team by reading the play and monstering a Dog who got a hospital pass....Hiku Jammed in...Kosi read it and came in too.
A very un Ken like play.I love Ken don't get me wrong, it is just that Kosi looks tremendous when things are going his way and they need to do something with him.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Interesting that Kosi had the fastest Warriors PTB speed and Montoya was second fastest in the Dogs game
It showed too.

They are tremendous improvements on what was...they both give it hell and they really need the players inside them to give them some opportunities.

I love Montoyas defence and his hit ups he plays like every game is a test match.

Not even Addin Fonua-Blake can match his crazy one hundred miles an hour game.

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
In my memory, which could be wrong, Murchie played without composure and played a bit headless in his last outing and was dropped afterwards. Hasn't been seen since. I can remember in him in that outing dropping the pill and being error prone and generally being a liability. Looked like a case of trying too hard. I like Murchie too.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Forum bet with broncoshq.com is on this week.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings