General Round 22: Game day vs Brisbane

• Thread starter The 22 BEAST_old
  • Start date

Fazz_old

Well on the brightside, at least we played fairly well and didn't get smashed. Top 4 now gone though. Hopefully we don't go on another streak of losses like usual this year. Lot of dodgy penalties to the Broncos and missed forward passes (that we did)

One thing to come of this though...Brown should never play centre again.

dingleberry_old

crikey. warriors did bloody well considering every ref was too busy fapping over lockyer and ejaculating penalties... god damn effing heck oh my god i think i just switched allegience to blues.

Chch fan_old

We did finish shit but once again ****in reffed out of it! Those penaltys were ****in bullshit!!!! We got lucky on some foward pases but that is bullshit no consistancy in the play the ball penaltys, will it ever change????

Magic Stick_old

We missed Moon tonight.....Our left side attack was not even a factor tonight

Fazz_old

We missed Moon tonight.....Our left side attack was not even a factor tonight

It was the difference in the game tbh. Brown missed a lot of tackles and offered less then nothing in attack. If he's named for the next game at centre I'll be tipping against us.

dingleberry_old

at least the good things to come out of this was thaiday getting open handed by mateo and manu. it's all i will care to watch on the highlights reel.

Northern_Union

It was the difference in the game tbh. Brown missed a lot of tackles and offered less then nothing in attack. If he's named for the next game at centre I'll be tipping against us.

As a centre Brown was brown stuff. But coming out of dumby half he was great. He offers plenty just not at centre.

Est95_old

I agree Brown was poor, but we all called it really? he plays one game back for the vulcans and didnt play that well. Inu should have got a shot ahead of Brown

BringBackRovelli_old

Brown offered absolutely nothing tonight. Running sideways, dummy half running without any go forward, did nothing useful at all. Oh and missing tackles I should add.

Chch fan_old

Brown has never been a centere and never will be our best centere has hardly played this year and won't be here next year and some of you think it's a bad thing that Ivan is leaving???

Chch fan_old

I thorght his dummy half was pretty handy he would have gone alright in the fowards.