ToiletDuck_old

Broncs - 36
Warriors - 10

FTS - Yow Yeh

Crowd - 45,000 screaming Broncos fans.

This is a semi-troll post btw.

BigD_old

Well I will have to sit through a Belidisloe cup
in a Pub filled with swetty, stinky Wallaby supporters to watch this game.

However,I am full of Faith

Warriors 24

Broncos 22

A close one

FTS: Busting Billy Topou

danpatmac_old

Just like last year when there were 8000 screaming Warriors fans I reckon we will find the Broncos out to be pretenders.

26 - 18 to the Warriors

FTS - Aaron Heremaia

MOM - Feleti

danpatmac_old

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...-simon-mannering/story-e6frexnr-1226109267067

LUCKY charm Ukuma Ta'ai will step into the breach if Warriors captain Simon Mannering fails to recover from a knee injury in time for tonight's showdown with the Broncos in Brisbane.

The hulking Tongan back-rower travelled with the team as cover after Lewis Brown was confirmed as a replacement for centre Joel Moon.

Brown was originally named as 18th man but was promoted to the starting line-up when Moon remained in Auckland to be with his sick child.

The Warriors have won all six matches Ta'ai has played this season, the last of which was the round 11 victory over the Rabbitohs.

A knee injury sidelined Ta'ai for two months and he has been working his way back to fitness with feeder club Auckland Vulcans.

Mannering was able to complete laps around the outside of the Mt Smart Stadium pitch on Wednesday without any apparent difficulty but he didn't attempt any lateral movement and his knee was heavily strapped.

With the likes of Krisnan Inu, Brett Seymour, Glen Fisiiahi and Steve Rapira still languishing in the Vulcans, coach Ivan Cleary doesn't lack for quality selection options as he searches for a top-four finish.

A win would pull the Warriors within two points of the Broncos, dramatically increasing the prospect of the Warriors hosting a finals match in Auckland on the same night the All Blacks play the opening match of the Rugby World Cup against Tonga at Eden Park.

Such a clash would be a logistical nightmare, with concerns about transport, accommodation and policing already being raised.

Hmmmmmm...

Fazz_old

Well I do like the inclusion of Tai'ai if Mannering isn't playing...Brown defending at centre worries me. I think he needs to score/set up an early try to get some confidence about him or that side will get absolutely spanked....

Tyrael_old

Brown at centre is absolutely terrible. Not only is he still a little rusty coming back from injury but he's not even playing his best position or even 2nd best position (hooker). Why can't he bring Inu in...the mind boogles.

Spence_old

I hate hating on Brown, cause I really love him. I just wanna see him in the second row.

Magic Stick_old

Brown at center what a joke...guess Manu wont be seeing the ball unless its from kicks

Fazz_old

Sigh. I'd prefer Manu on Berrigan's outside...least he knows how to pass when playing centre.

The 22 BEAST_old

Hopefully Sharky proves us all wrong and has a blinder in the centres!

Fazz_old

Todays line v Central Coast at Morrie Breen Oval Wyong.
1. Glen Fisiiahi
2. Willy Peace
3. Ivan Penehe
4. Krisnan Inu
5. Niuvao Taka
6. Brett Seymour
7. Isaac John
8. Upu Poching
14. Alehana Mara
10. Jeremy Latimore
17. Tulson Caird
12. Matt Robinson
9. Darin Kingi

15. James Gavet
16. Saulala Houma
18. Sione Lousi
19. Johnny Aranga

Looks like our boy Tai'ai will be playing in place of Mannering.

I hope to too 22, I hope so too.

2big2strong_old

Looks like our boy Tai'ai will be playing in place of Mannering.

I hope to too 22, I hope so too.

Hmmm, not necessarily. I'd say they'll give Mannering till an hour until kickoff to prove his fitness. If Ta'ai had of gone to Wyong then it would be a hard task to get him to QLD in time to replace Mannering if he isn't fit. If Ta'ai doesn't play for Mannering today then he'd just have no game-time at all this week.

Fazz_old

Hmmm, not necessarily. I'd say they'll give Mannering till an hour until kickoff to prove his fitness. If Ta'ai had of gone to Wyong then it would be a hard task to get him to QLD in time to replace Mannering if he isn't fit. If Ta'ai doesn't play for Mannering today then he'd just have no game-time at all this week.

True, the signs of Mannering being fit seem to be dwindling though. Personally i hope he's good to go. He's been in career best form lately, just about.

Tyrael_old

Anyways. I think this will be a low scoring affair with an arm wrestle. I actually think Warriors can win this one.

Warriors 16 (2 converted tries and 2 penalties. Maloney 4 from 4)
Broncos 14 (3 tries but a horrid place kicking day)

FTS Hodges
MoM Luck

isaiah_old

just leaving home to see both games at suncorp, just down the road
warriors to win both, the nrl only because they chose te'o over hala
warriors could win the nrl comp if they put akuma ta'ai back in the side

Chch fan_old

Verry worried about this game, but got to be confident.
Juniors by 12
Warriors 24 Broncos 16
fts Kevin Locke
Big Ben to smash Thaiday and Manu to run over Hodges knocking him out cold.
mom Kevin Locke and claims the Kiwis Number 1 jersey.
How many penalties are we going to conceed beacuse of a massive crowd on the refs back and that dog Fatday winging to the ref every chance he gets. I know it's part of the moden game but and everyone does it from time to time but seriously I think they teach it in Queensland schools, the art of milking a penalty. Sandow, Smith, Thurston Inglis and Slater.

Chch fan_old

Also Joel Moon will be a big loss. Wish him and his family all the best. Funny how people are saying that after thinking he wasn't first grade standard a few weeks ago.
I'm a fan of Ta'ai but if we lose Mannering that will be a big loss.
Man this will be epic if we pull this off!