• C

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • F#@*!!!

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
Um.... it bounced up in to Walsh's hands and he scored. What could have the kick done better?
Nice to see you read the post 🙃
As I stated, it was poor execution for the kick, but a lucky bounce that saves it as it takes a huge off break to where Walsh is running.
His execution could have been better instead of a fluke bounce determining the try.
Is that clearer for you champ 😃

BK1W1

U20's Player
Jul 21, 2021
Nice to see you read the post 🙃
As I stated, it was poor execution for the kick, but a lucky bounce that saves it as it takes a huge off break to where Walsh is running.
His execution could have been better instead of a fluke bounce determining the try.
Is that clearer for you champ 😃
Only if I choose to believe the bounce was a fluke. As a kid I used to religiously practise how my foot contacted the ball to influence the first bounce trajectory of the ball when it landed. Was it all luck? Why was Walsh running so wide if the ball was kicked infield then.......champ? 🤔

Paulo24

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 3, 2014
I am really impressed with Montoya, I think our best money buy of the season and Sean O'Sullivan has looked better setting up the first 3 tries, although one of them was for the Dogs. At least he is setting up tries now, just needs to eliminate setting up the oppositions tries.
Yep Montoya was very good. He took the hard hit ups and did everything we needed. Not saying he has a massive ceiling but he was great for us doing all those 1 percenters right.

Just a bit concerned with Chanel Harris-Tavita's side on attack, looked very pedestrian on that side, didn't really look that threatening I thought. I know games sometimes go one side, but the attack seemed stagnant with the option passing to Aitken under or out and the attack just folded. We need some variation there or have Walsh coming into the line with early ball.

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
Only if I choose to believe the bounce was a fluke. As a kid I used to religiously practise how my foot contacted the ball to influence the first bounce trajectory of the ball when it landed. Was it all luck? Why was Walsh running so wide if the ball was kicked infield then.......champ? 🤔
Loool, Chanel Harris-Tavita has demonstrated time and time again this season that he is not accurate with his boot. That’s wasn’t the first or last time that game that he miss hit one - waaaay to short with his kicks time and time again that game, and this whole season.

But yes, by some miracle he planned to kick it infield and have it bounce miraculously away into Walsh’s hands 😂
Gumon bro!

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Yes mate. There's one in every crowd. I remember playing in one of the first ever(iirc) night game at Ellerslie Domain. When the first penalty was given a wag in the crowd yelled at the ref. "Hes been offside all night ref".Game was about 2 minutes old
Was that against Ponsonby??

BK1W1

U20's Player
Jul 21, 2021
Loool, Chanel Harris-Tavita has demonstrated time and time again this season that he is not accurate with his boot. That’s wasn’t the first or last time that game that he miss hit one - waaaay to short with his kicks time and time again that game, and this whole season.

But yes, by some miracle he planned to kick it infield and have it bounce miraculously away into Walsh’s hands 😂
Gumon bro!
Chanel Harris-Tavita admitted last week his kicks have been short and off since his injury but also stated he is coming good and practicing a lot.
Him and Walsh have a video on YouTube where the two of them spend the day sightseeing NSW together and now have matching haircuts.
Walsh stated yesterday that they are building an understanding of each other and each others game and are really beginning to click.
Chanel Harris-Tavita prior to his injury possessed a very clever and accurate chip kick.
With all that in mind, and after watching the footage again....
Walsh barely deviates from the line he was running to grab the ball after just one bounce.
This is clearly a practised move between the two so Chanel Harris-Tavita must fluke it a lot then.

Not one commentator or news article has mentioned a lucky bounce.....except for you.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Sorry folks, I still believe that Ed Kosi is one of the worse Warriors players I’ve seen. I probably said that about Ken when he first debuted …
He improved since his last couple of showings but had a couple of shockers with the hands. In saying that I was in the camp wanting Vatuvei to never play again after that infamous Parramatta game

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
He improved since his last couple of showings but had a couple of shockers with the hands. In saying that I was in the camp wanting Vatuvei to never play again after that infamous Parramatta game

I remember that game. He couldnt do anything right. Couldnt catch a ball to save his life.

In those situations, better to get the player off the field. His confidence was shot and nothing was going to change it.

Your typical aussie battler would probably want to stay on and play out of the slump, but I think its better to take our guys off.....

Reactions: matiunz

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

Gumon bro!

It was a planned move, the kick was correctly weighted and as for infield, he wouldn't want it to go touch in goal would he? Really how good of a kick is how good the chase. A well thought out and executed try.

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
If the charge sheet as published on NRL.com is uptodate Kator has not even be charged for his shot on Kosi - fmd!

Nor for his other high shot.

Seems like Worriers are fair game.

(Perhaps Wrighty Wrighty was correct after all.)
Truly bizarre. Also Walsh got a $1500 fine for his reaction to the James high shot on Chanel Harris-Tavita which is exactly what James got as well. What is happening at the judiciary? The only consistency is their inconsistency.

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
Chanel Harris-Tavita admitted last week his kicks have been short and off since his injury but also stated he is coming good and practicing a lot.
Him and Walsh have a video on YouTube where the two of them spend the day sightseeing NSW together and now have matching haircuts.
Walsh stated yesterday that they are building an understanding of each other and each others game and are really beginning to click.
Chanel Harris-Tavita prior to his injury possessed a very clever and accurate chip kick.
With all that in mind, and after watching the footage again....
Walsh barely deviates from the line he was running to grab the ball after just one bounce.
This is clearly a practised move between the two so Chanel Harris-Tavita must fluke it a lot then.

Not one commentator or news article has mentioned a lucky bounce.....except for you.
Almost all of what you say is irreverent. It’s great they have matching hair cuts and have spent the day sight seeing lol, still doesn’t change the fact that it that ball doesn’t deviate significantly, Meany has it covered 100%

Look, I hope you’re right and Chanel practiced it that way, but what’s more likely?
The reality is almost every one of the other kicks he attempted on the day we’re not well executed. Is it likely that this one was also not well executed and he got lucky with a good bounce? Or is it more likely that the he planned and executed a kick that needed an extremely favourable bounce to the left to just beat the covering full back and have Walsh put it down in the nick of time ?

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
If the charge sheet as published on NRL.com is uptodate Katoa has not even be charged for his shot on Kosi - fmd!

Nor for his other high shot.

Seems like Worriers are fair game.

(Perhaps Wrighty Wrighty was correct after all.)
Have just notioced

Due to Sunday’s fixtures being held at a non-standard venue and subsequently all available angles of incidents not being available to the NRL immediately following the match as would normally be the case, the Judiciary Chairman has allowed an extension until 10am tomorrow to complete the Match Review process.

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
Truly bizarre. Also Walsh got a $1500 fine for his reaction to the James high shot on Chanel Harris-Tavita which is exactly what James got as well. What is happening at the judiciary? The only consistency is their inconsistency.
Given Walsh has been charged for that it certainly has set the bar for future charges - fucking low!!!

BK1W1

U20's Player
Jul 21, 2021
Almost all of what you say is irreverent. It’s great they have matching hair cuts and have spent the day sight seeing lol, still doesn’t change the fact that it that ball doesn’t deviate significantly, Meany has it covered 100%

Look, I hope you’re right and Chanel practiced it that way, but what’s more likely?
The reality is almost every one of the other kicks he attempted on the day we’re not well executed. Is it likely that this one was also not well executed and he got lucky with a good bounce? Or is it more likely that the he planned and executed a kick that needed an extremely favourable bounce to the left to just beat the covering full back and have Walsh put it down in the nick of time ?
I knew the haircuts and the day trips didn't influence the bounce of the ball LOL but of all the other kicks in the game this is "the one" that Walsh chased and put himself in exactly the right spot to catch it off the bounce.

On your very own rational, all the other kicks don't mean that this one wasn't the one the two practiced over and over again.

We can agree to disagree 🤣

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings