• Total voters
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2021 - Round 22 - Warriors vs Bulldogs Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Bulldogs4

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 22 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players...

Last edited by a moderator:

Uster101

Ok so we beat the bottom team by 24-10 when most other teams are beating them by 40-60 points. It was a win but not a great performance. Shows we are not much better then the bottom side. But it's still a win so I am happy enough

Reactions: 1 users
jsmooove

jsmooove

we won and thats all that matters really

when Chanel Harris-Tavita got taken in the air from the grub ryan james, it warmed my heart to see walsh throw him around then have see Jazz and Addin Fonua-Blake come running over to sort it all out. Aint no one in their right mind would take on Addin Fonua-Blake

i was happy to see Kosi play alot better than his last outing i hope he can improve from here on in

• Love
Reactions: 26 users
Sup42

Sup42

Seeing a leaner desperate under pressure, much maligned Ed Kosi today reminded me of why I love sport.

He came into an NRL fairy tale, by losing seven kilos in the off season, which the Warriors took notice of and decided to give him an opening for his attitude.

Thereafter he has continued to get leaner and meaner.

I love the way the guy has been seen crying after two terrible games...it really sets him apart from what we are used to at the Warriors...the nonchalance and standing under the goal posts looking bemused like thirteen possums seeing a Logging truck come down the road.

He has the size of Ken but more of the athleticism of Fusitua...and he is a goer....those are the ingredients of a great Winger....provided the Warriors find a way to get him there.

I am not saying it will be easy...he is a VERY late bloomer and they will need a special program to make him an NRL player.

Bellamy would turn him into a super star.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Chanel Harris-Tavita > D Brown. Joshy Curran MOM, Kosi was awesome, good signs. Lot of butchered tries though, should have put 50 on them with all that field position, Broncs will be a tougher proposition next week. Still alive for another week, good game boys, gave it everything.

Reactions: 6 users
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

Wasn’t a good win, but it was a win and 3 on the trot is a welcome feat after everything we’ve endured this season.

Curran is becoming a beast too. Break out game for the young star.

Reactions: 9 users
Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Josh C is a footballer but that doesn't mean he has much between the ears in interviews

jonesy101

jonesy101

Curran has become one of our most important players. Hilarity from the bunker again today, glad it didn't cost us too much.

Reactions: 3 users
Raw Power

Raw Power

We have been asking for consistency from NRL Officials... and we have it...
the Warriors are still getting shafted with mind boggling decisions against them. God bless those refs
In spite of that, well done the WARRIORS!

Reactions: 5 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
Who was the bunker monkey today?

Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

Gladly take the 2.

Gladly take 3 in a row.

What does this win tell me?

We're definitely better than the bottom teams, and even tho we're a chance probably not good enough for the 8. That 10th -12th position is probably a fair reflection.

Individually there's some really good efforts but we just lack a bit of polish.

Reactions: 9 users
Sup42

Sup42

I love Montoya, you dont need to be a prop wing to make yards. 64 post contact meters
Bro he is the greatest Warrior this year.

No one can touch that guy for 80 minute effort over an entire season.

Not one player even comes close.

He is unreal.

You can see when he plays how it rubs off on every one else.

I totally get now why Gus and Brown said he was the best player off the park...shit he is the best on the park.

Reactions: 15 users
Lance155

Lance155

Sean O'Sullivan trying to do too much I reckon. We were miss the out the back shifts for the wingers to score all game. Hence our short ball plays proved less effective as the game went on

Reactions: 5 users
rugged

rugged

Bro he is the greatest Warrior this year.

No one can touch that guy for 80 minute effort over an entire season.

Not one player even comes close.

He is unreal.

You can see when he plays how it rubs off on every one else.

I totally get now why Gus and Brown said he was the best player off the park...shit he is the best on the park.
Totally agree

Reactions: 1 user