Votes: 34 36.6%
  • C

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • F-

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

Loved it when Aitken ran through Chambers. Maybe it was because Aitkens had not lost his boots

Speaking of which, how was that not a penalty for throwing the boot? I thought they changed the rules to make it one after Maloney's antics.

Reactions: 17 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Kane Evans… 33 minutes, 9 hit ups, 73m gain, 15 tackles
2 missed tackles, 2 handling errors, 4 penalties, 1 set restart, 2 sin bins, 2 times on report, 2 pathetic jabs that missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

How good is Addin Fonua-Blake!

32EE55C4 7DF1 4F10 9625 332599BA2C65

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
jonesy101

jonesy101

To be honest I didn't think I would see a game so bonkers as last weeks ever again. How wrong I was.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

We dominated field position, possession, run meters, kick meters, offloads, line breaks. We were 100% the better team.

It’s impossible to then lose the penalty count 9 to 4, 6 vs 2 on report, hammered in the 6 agains, 3 vs 0 sin bins.

Let alone the clear try that wasn’t allowed, random forwards passes called, 50/50 errors that go against us, etc.

Yes we won battle and Checcin didn’t get his result. But Checcin is winning the war. That should have been a 20 point win to the Warriors. Way to many like that this season. Our for and against could kill our finals hopes.

Brown needs to speak up and refuse to play under Checchin ever again. And the bunker ref…

But the dream lives in. 4 more winnable game and we’re in the finals! All in.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

The 1st binning of Kane was fair enough- that 2nd binning was absolute BS - great win the boys showed true grit

Reactions: 15 users
ramps

ramps

Ah yeah I gave them a C before any of the other Warrior fans ANAL-lysts could give them a C for winning their first ever season on the line game since the Cleary Era...and this time...for the first time...with 12 men for twenty minutes against a tough team from a club that owns us....in a all or nothing game.

I gave them a C because they had so much possession in that first half, that they should have been up by 20.....

No excuse for leaking 16 points...after they had the Sharks all but beaten with a six point lead...I mean how do you give up a six point lead?

No one is interest in your ten point come back with twelve men come on...this is the fans hate their team club....

Ahh ahh Egan didn't run enough today, and Montoya showed nothing in attack...yeah umm Tom Ale and Uku fuku luu from the Ekatahuna panthers should have been picked this round.]

But most of all that useless not NRL ready Sean O'Sullivan kient and that never gonna be pretender Chanel Harris-Tavita...gave really poor service to the talentless Dallin Watene-Zelezniak.

Until we find a better man than that criminal lodge we are going nowhere next week.

And whatever Brown said at half time, I demand he falls on his sword for that ending.

Useless bloody Warriors.

Win next week you get a C minus.
You lost me as soon as u mentioned egan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
unclesteve

unclesteve

Well done lads, what a gutsy win.
Unfortunately because we won I expect the officiating will be swept under the carpet.
That has got to be bordering on match fixing.

Reactions: 7 users
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

to be fair for Evans who had a shocker... that was not a head slam
Very true - I feel like after his first sin bin he became a easy target for the refs.

And although he was very very poor today - it has to be said, FUCK Chambers. Old prick should’ve stayed retired - got a big mouth on him and by all accounts, goes way too far (had to have to cause Evans to throw those piss poor hands)…

Reactions: 1 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

How does loading at the judiciary work if you're charged 3 times from the same game?
Contest it and use the event to show the bias and BS calls in the game. Don’t even focus on defending Evans. Bet of the 6 on report they all get dropped.

JaggedJ

Contest it and use the event to show the bias and be calls in the game. Bet of the 6 on reports they all get dropped.

I was thinking more along the lines of a multiplier effect that would rule out Evans for the duration of his contract, but we could try it your way too.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users