Votes: 34 36.6%
  • C

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • F-

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Tue time wasting in the last minute of the game is one of my biggest pet peaves.

It is always intentional and it is always blatant and i hate it.

The reality is the refs let it go so it happens.

Of course the ref sin bins a Warrior for it in this game showing have w badly they wanted to help te cheats .. i mean Sharks

Makes the win so much more sweet.

Reactions: 18 users
Hadyn

Hadyn

You tackle" like a Girl "Chambers....

For mine what we had going against us the Warriors greatest ever fighting win.

If thats the difference between Mooks's team and Brownies I'll take it.

We would have lost that game every time for the last 10 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 users

Uster101

Evans was shafted a few times there - no head slam - and a legs tackle - and Chambers was the one that instigated the moment when Evans threw the punches. But hey - Chambers team lost and thats the important thing to remember

• Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Uster101

Loved it when Aitken ran through Chambers. Maybe it was because Aitkens had not lost his boots

Reactions: 21 users
ramps

ramps

How was that tackle on montoya not a penalty?? Shoulder charges are allowed now?

cant make contact with players contesting for the ball? curran penalised for touching the sharks defenders while in the air??

there was soo much going against us and we still won. Just feeling proud!

Reactions: 35 users

Stylezdavis

So many players played unreal today, Lodge and Addin Fonua-Blake were powerful, Curren was great and quickly becoming one of my favorite players along with Aitkin who was one of the best out there today, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Hiku and Walsh all did there jobs well, Sean O'Sullivan and Chanel Harris-Tavita while not flashy looked a lot more composed with their kicks.....but the thing I'm going to remember most about this game was how completely fucked in the head that Evens must be???!! Granted that 2nd sinbin was a bit overboard but why was he still out there did? Should have been given the hook way before that, will be happy if I never see him in a warriors jumper again

Reactions: 2 users
janfin

janfin

Well played Warriors seeing that you were playing against 14 again .👍🏻Oh what a surprise

Reactions: 6 users
Sup42

Sup42

Ah yeah I gave them a C before any of the other Warrior fans ANAL-lysts could give them a C for winning their first ever season on the line game since the Cleary Era...and this time...for the first time...with 12 men for twenty minutes against a tough team from a club that owns us....in a all or nothing game.

I gave them a C because they had so much possession in that first half, that they should have been up by 20.....

No excuse for leaking 16 points...after they had the Sharks all but beaten with a six point lead...I mean how do you give up a six point lead?

No one is interest in your ten point come back with twelve men come on...this is the fans hate their team club....

Ahh ahh Egan didn't run enough today *didn't even bloody play, and Montoya showed nothing in attack...yeah umm Tom Ale and Uku fuku luu from the Ekatahuna panthers should have been picked this round.]

But most of all that useless not NRL ready Sean O'Sullivan kient and that never gonna be pretender Chanel Harris-Tavita...gave really poor service to the talentless Dallin Watene-Zelezniak.

Until we find a better man than that criminal lodge we are going nowhere next week.

And whatever Brown said at half time, I demand he falls on his sword for that ending.

Useless bloody Warriors.

Win next week you get a C minus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

sydneywarrior92

Hearty win but we need to get better bench props when Addin Fonua-Blake/Lodge take a breather. Pene helps for next year but Bunty/Evans aren't the answer. Seriously think Paasi would have been an awesome compliment if we had managed to keep him. We lose the plot when our starting props go off the field. Real problem that has cost us.

Curran adds value when he's not having brain farts. Montoya continues to show his value as our buy of the year. Aitken also had his best game of the year.

Reactions: 9 users
gpred

gpred

Contributor
Great effort.

Without Evans we would have won by 10+.

Without Evans and a fair ref we would have won by 20+.

Make no mistake, the NRL directive was that the Sharks were supposed to win this game, our boys had other ideas.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users