Votes: 28 47.5%
  • C

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • F- :(

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
I doubt it. A Warrior would have ben binned for retaliation
1659679108729.png

Gotta say Wrighty this one made me giggle a bit.

Ive never seen a more ineffectual flurry of (if u can even call them that) "punches" than the Evans "throwdown" last season since probably the Billy Moore v David Barnhill air swings in 90s state of origin.

Evans an enforcer? This guy would struggle to fold washing let alone karnts. I found some of the things he came up with on the field wasnt intimidating at all.....just weird.

Tbh i think "enforcing" is over rated in the modern game anyway, we have enough trouble trying to play good footy without worrying about that stuff. Jazz a prime example....when he focusses on his job rather than the niggle he's a much better player and is more value to his team.
There were a series of games where was binned continuously at the end of the season. Prior to that his metres per carry were nearly 10.0 per carry (don't quote me by memory only)
He was a very effective metre making prop for us who got very little consistent game time so tried to do too much whenever he got a match including being the team enforcer.
More soon I have to pop out with my wife on an errand
Stand by to be continued

There were a series of games where was binned continuously at the end of the season. Prior to that his metres per carry were nearly 10.0 per carry (don't quote me by memory only)
He was a very effective metre making prop for us who got very little consistent game time so tried to do too much whenever he got a match including being the team enforcer.
More soon I have to pop out with my wife on an errand
Stand by to be continued
Basically had Evans not been banned 5 games in the titans game he would still be in the team now and that would be a good thing. Far far better 4th prop than Pene ever will be.
I will always be his fan and liked everything about him. Even his ineffectual punches.