Rate the game

• Total voters

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
[Round 18, 2022] -Eels vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
Parramatta Eels vs New Zealand Warriors
CommBank Stadium, Sydney

Eels 4.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 18 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Parramatta Eels after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players...

I've never seen a team that'll flick from playing strong, confident footy to absolutely falling apart so quickly.

At half time we were right in the game, and as soon as the second half started it was nothing but knock ons and soft defence. Is it lack of leadership, fitness, skill, confidence?

Chanel Harris-Tavita was also invisible. For me he's either at fullback or not in the squad.

Really a bitter sweet game.

Thrilled Kosi scored where Ken Maumalo wouldn't have...carried 2 defenders over the line, Ken couldn't beat one.

Exciting to see the new attacking shapes but sad to realise they prolly dissapear with Stacey.

Defence is far more up front and personal....again sad that prolly goes when the Aussie no name replaces all the work u can see tonight from Jones.

All you haters should snap put of it and realise it is a big deal Stacey stopped us getting a massive hiding vs a better team in the top four level.

Stalefish540

Contributor
Really a bitter sweet game.

Thrilled Kosi scored where Ken Maumalo wouldn't have...carried 2 defenders over the line, Ken couldn't beat one.

Exciting to see the new attacking shapes but sad to realise they prolly dissapear with Stacey.

Defence is far more up front and personal....again sad that prolly goes when the Aussie no name replaces all the work u can see tonight from Jones.

All you haters should snap put of it and realise it is a big deal Stacey stopped us getting a massive hiding vs a better team in the top four level.
Stacey has openly said he doesn't want the job?

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
I still think we’re afraid of winning. The minute we’re in with a chance we fold like napkins.

Reece needs to go now, his errors, inability to score even when over the line and senseless kicks on the second just to make us tackle again are killing us.

I think he’s already moved on and I think we should too.

Won in the only game without him, let’s try that again.

Badly need a good attacking coach ... too many wasted predictable plays near their goal line. Shaun Johnson looks confused, the attack game plan doesnt suit him... Overall POS' rosters good need the right coaches.. this season has been about coaching crap.. Eels aint really a good team, just jammed their way through the season..
Best thing that came out of this game was the attitude we have.. need to be coached right...

Reactions: Tragic