• C

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • F-

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Missed opportunity to sack him and get out of his contract for next year.

Was a dud signing when it was a announced and is an even worse signing now. Inb4 “BuT iMpACt pRoP fOr pARra”

I couldn't believe we signed him out of him and Napa there's no dumber signings.

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
Could someone remind me when Canberra were down to one on their bench how many points did we come from behind to run them down?

Am I mistaken to think that the Aussie media were lauding the Raiders on their effort even though they lost?

Would someone like to compare the Raiders effort with ours against the equal top team in the comp and advise how the media reacted?

Given that when the Raiders lost 3 players to injury (none of which were due to foul play if I recall correctly) am I correct to say that the NRL quickly changed the rules to allow an 18th man “in the interest of player welfare”.

Could some kind soul point me to the new rule change that they must have introduced today “in the interest of player welfare” following what occurred in our game on Sunday?

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
Good effort considering the injury toll. I gave it a A.

I thought the pass to Curren was forward.

If Lodge and Addin Fonua-Blake can play like that every game next year, we are giving ourselves a good chance of making the 8.
If Lodge and Fonua-Blake are asked to play like that every game next year they will be burnt out before the end of the pre-season games!!

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
Good effort considering the injury toll. I gave it a A.

I thought the pass to Curren was forward.

If Lodge and Addin Fonua-Blake can play like that every game next year, we are giving ourselves a good chance of making the 8.
I thought the pass by Crichton to Staines was forward as well but the touchies only had their eyes painted on for that one

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
Would someone like to compare the Raiders effort with ours against the equal top team in the comp
The Raiders lost 3 players (2 HIA's) in the first 13 minutes & then managed to score 25 unanswered points against us before getting run down. Many in the media saw Nikorima's pass to Ben Murdoch-Masila as a mile forward & that was one of the main storylines post match along with Roger Tuivasa-Sheck's trysaver at the death.
That same weekend the Sharks had 3 HIA's which was more influential in the 18th man being introduced

Last edited:

warriorsfan92

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2013
Dunedin, New Zealand
The backrowers and bench NEED to pick up their bloody game n help LODGE/Addin Fonua-Blake. They both cant compete against 4 prop rotation and bench from the opposition.
I thought jazz was terrific..? 48 tackles, 120m, 4 offloads, 3 tackle breaks

Katoa, 40 tackles. 90m, 2 offloads.

I think Leeson Ah-Mau is passed it. Doesn’t offer anything with the ball, just a carry. Good defender but gets beat easy if it’s not another forward. These days props need a passing game, his is non-existent.

Curran was average too.

Burncity warrior

1st Grade Fringe
May 11, 2021
Didn't think the Evans thing was a big deal but I also forgot the rules state you just can't do it. So he'll need to shut up and cop whatever punishment is coming his way.

Just on Evans, does he seem skinny this year? He doesn't look as heavy as he usually has in years gone by and thus lacking that grunt that he usually had. He was pretty good for the eels last year and had some good years with the chooks. I thought he was a good signing but he hasn't really kicked on this year.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings