• C

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • F-

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
The support or rationalising of Evans writing "cu**" on his wristband has to stop. It's egregiously stupid and defies commons sense in a televised game. I can't believe he thought that was ok? How did no-one else in our playing or support group tell him to take that shit off? Just think about what that says about the level of IQ in this club. We've always been a dumb team on and off the field and this proves it further.
I think this is slowly changing.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/leagu...ane-evanss-expletive-message-to-be-covered-up

Reactions: Stalefish540

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
Ratuva did play 80 minutes the weekend just been vs the Jets. Just 6 carries for 39m according to the QRL website
Cheers, I missed his name on there. Yeah odd the lack of production at the moment as it was a similar story the week before

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
To be fair, I thought Jazz was lucky to stay on the field when he gave away an extremely deliberate 3rd six again right on the line.
As well as a couple more six agains to get the Panthers starting new sets out of their half... I have been quite critical of Jazz...

But As Afakasi247 has pointed out to me and also Trugoy, who was live at the game have mentioned and I must agree, he does do a lot of great stuff as well. Just needs to find the balance I guess.

Burncity warrior

1st Grade Fringe
May 11, 2021
Between them Lodge and Addin Fonua-Blake ran for 400m - has that ever happened for a Warriors prop pair? Phenomenal stuff.

What I really liked was the willingness to offload. The Warriors are an infinitely better team when we chance our arm. Like Sup42 said, we need to be prepared for the odd dropped ball or shit offload, as long as we’re not doing it every tackle.

I’d like to see us keep with 2 hookers this week. I’d also give Katoa an assignment to run for over 100m, he seems to drift in and out of games, we look great when he’s running hard, looks extremely dangerous. I’d have Ben Murdoch-Masila on the bench and tell him he needs to get 10 runs in his 25-30 min stint. Hitting that angle hard, off loading and looking damaging. That on top of Addin Fonua-Blake and Lodge I think we’d be in for some big fireworks
Our props are just immense..now we can all see what we've been missing for a few years now. We don't need prop wings now.

Agree with Ben Murdoch-Masila, I know his form has dipped but he is too good to sit on the bench. Yes he needs a boot up the arse bit he needs to be out there.

I'm a fan of katoa bit we forget he's still learning. He should join the propping rotation and just focusing on tucking the ball and munching metres like you said .

I am excited now, all year I've been filthy on them but the nucleus is there now.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
anyone noticed Penrith's last try where Kodi was brushed off like he wasnt even there?

had to be one of the worst shirt grabs i have seen from a player in a long time.

sooner he moves on the bettter

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Agree with Ben Murdoch-Masila, I know his form has dipped but he is too good to sit on the bench. Yes he needs a boot up the arse bit he needs to be out there.
Let us be polite, a boot up the arse won't make any difference...a plane ticket to Leeds will though...but I am sure the brains trust are onto that already.

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
The support or rationalising of Evans writing "cu**" on his wristband has to stop. It's egregiously stupid and defies commons sense in a televised game. I can't believe he thought that was ok? How did no-one else in our playing or support group tell him to take that shit off? Just think about what that says about the level of IQ in this club. We've always been a dumb team on and off the field and this proves it further.
Mate , dumb is being offended by a word written on a wrist of a player who's not even playing....

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
I remember at the beginning of the year there were questions where Ben Murdoch-Masila would be playing this year - prop, starting back rower or interchange. I don’t think that Brownys really settled on what he wants - often his hand has been forced with injuries etc, but he’s also had to give Ben Murdoch-Masila a go in each position to see how he’s fared.

For me, it’s obvious he’s that explosive edge runner who comes on for 30 min and causes havoc, knocking people over, off loading and tackling hard.
Unfortunately the last 5 games he played, we had a bit of a knack of getting into trouble between the 25th-40th minutes we’re we’ve had no possession and have had tries put on us. Because of that, Ben Murdoch-Masila can’t really do that job he’s supposed to.

I think from now on, stick him in that position and keep him there til the end of the year - no more chopping and changing, let him get settled in the role he best suits

Greenlite

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 11, 2021
And I am not aware putting a knee in the head of the opposition star player at high speed is legal in NRL now, lol, I can envision Jazz doing that and get sent off.

Reactions: wizards rage

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
Imagine being 18th man, so you are extremely unlikely to take the field. Then writing that on your wrist when you play like a wet blanket as it is.

What a muppet.

Sounds like the c*** should stick to shadow boxing in Vegas hotel rooms.
Missed opportunity to sack him and get out of his contract for next year.

Was a dud signing when it was a announced and is an even worse signing now. Inb4 “BuT iMpACt pRoP fOr pARra”

Reactions: Stalefish540

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings